Kaligo is the education application that enhances handwriting teaching methods by using tablets and styluses with Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stages students. A cloud designed app to provide teachers, parents and students access anywhere.
Approved by the Department for Education, Kaligo can be used anywhere. Thanks to the cloud, set up remote learning to using Kaligo at home and ensure pedagogical continuity.
Our 9 curriculum aligned handwriting exercises have been designed to develop fine motor skills and to match the learning outcomes of each year group in Early Years and Primary Education:
· I can write in capital letters
· I can write in lower case letters
· I can write in pre-cursive
· I can write in cursive I can write numbers
· I practice tracing lines I can control my pencil pressure
· I know and can outline my shapes
· I can identify different words
Kaligo’s exercises can be done on a tablet with or without a stylus. A teaching mode allows the personalization of all the teaching and learning content and the handwriting schemes. From the dashboard, you can track students' progress in real time or offline, replay students' productions, and customize exercises according to their needs.
- fix a major bug : Stylet trace removed suddenly during the writing exercises.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Learn and Go
- 635 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Learn&Go
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.