Join our inspiring community and get ready to live your happiest and healthiest life. Keep it Cleaner offers a world-class fitness training program, run tracker, meal planner, hundreds of recipes, a period tracker, playlists, interval timer and more. Think of us as all your favourite fitness apps together in one inspiring place.
Get sweaty with powerful HIIT, Boxing, Strength, Yoga and Pilates sessions. Plus set running goals and track your run with our 12-week program. No matter your fitness level, we’ve got options to take you to the next level.
Keep it Cleaner is your home for all things wellness including:
• Hundreds of 20 minute workout sessions to help you get fit and strong
• Warm ups and cool downs to help your body recover
• Yummy (and vegetarian-friendly) meal plans with hundreds of recipes and modifications to suit your individual needs
• Your weekly shopping list, plus remove items as you go. Meal prep was never so easy!
• 12 week running program by our expert trainers, with 3 levels, 0-5 km, 5-10 km and 10-21 km.
• Blissful meditations to help you find balance in all areas of your life.
• Extra fitness challenges for when you want to push yourself
• Inspiring blog posts and candid life advice from Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw.
• Access to our private Facebook Community, which is your place for sharing empowering advice and life hacks.
• Integration with Apple's HealthKit to help keep track of your workouts all in one spot
Who says you need a heap of expensive equipment to get fit? We can change your life from your lounge room.
Keep it Cleaner isn’t about getting skinny, it’s about toning up and building strength. It’s not about restriction and dieting, it’s about nourishing the body in a sustainable way. It’s not about punishing yourself, it’s about practicing self-love.
You no longer need multiple health apps - the Keep It Cleaner app will have everything you need, all in one place. Stick with us and you’ll feel energised. Balanced. Fulfilled. Calm. Confident. Lean. Sweaty. HAPPY!
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Subscription offers a monthly, 3 monthly and annual subscription. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive access to all Keep it Cleaner content throughout both the app and website. Your subscription automatically renews.
The payment is charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This update brings some MASSIVE improvements for the Run Tracker! We're so excited for you to try out these new features!
- A completely new look for the run tracker and activity screens
- You can now choose to track walks, runs and bike rides
- Choose to hear Steph and Laura's encouragement at your preferred frequency
- We now tell you what your split pace is through audio cues for each kilometre/mile
- Track your daily steps with Apple's Health app integration
- A complete revamp of the completed workout screen. Now comes with a split pace graph, a map of your journey, and just looks a whole lot nicer (trust us)
- View your activity by week, month or lifetime
- See how many Keep it Cleaner workouts you've completed for the current week in your Activity tab
- Apple Watch updates to accompany these changes
- Share your workouts to Instagram
- A new sides meal type
- Fixed an issue where audio cues would stop playing in the 'No Rest' HIIT timer program option.
- Improved loading times during login
- General bug fixes and improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but food for thought
I love this app - it’s so great! I honestly use it everyday. I love everything about KIC.
Would there be any consideration to have the option of downloading the workout video for a temporary amount of time? My signal at the gym is awful and sometimes the video pauses or doesn’t work at all. I know that there is an option of seeing the exercises before hand but I like to use with the video whilst working out.
First time user of all things Keep It Cleaner! And I. Am. Obsessed.
You can see Steph and Laura put every bit of thought into this app and program for their community and it is every bit worth it!
Could not recommend it more😬💯
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review!! :)
Great app, easy to use with great recipes and workouts. I didn’t give it five stars as one of the girls who conducts the workouts is often talking over the trainer and not taking the workouts seriously.
She interrupts him by trying to make jokes, but it’s actually when he’s giving directions on weight to use or the correct form for the exercise. I often have to go back and re listen so it can be pretty annoying. Other than that it’s great
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry to hear that you found the workouts difficult to follow. We're always looking to make improvements to Keep It Cleaner so we will be sure to take your feedback on board.
- Keep it Cleaner Pty Ltd
- 102.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keep It Cleaner PTY LTD 2018
- In-App Purchases
- KIC Monthly Subscription £11.99
- KIC Quarterly Subscription £29.99
- KIC Annual Subscription £68.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.