The Key Travel mobile application allows our travellers to retrieve and manage their trip details at any time in one convenient, easy to access place. Connect anytime, anywhere and enjoy essential services at every step of your trip, including flight status, directions, weather and currency exchange rates.
• An easy access point to view all your itineraries in one place at any time
• Save trip itineraries into your personal trip list and view past, current and future trips.
• Receive travel alerts for situation changes which may affect your journey e.g. flight delays or gate changes
• Includes important data such as terminal details, gate information, seat allocation, special meals, hotel reference numbers and room types, car hire pick up points and much more
• Check-in via the airline’s website from your mobile device.
• Interactive maps to view airport, hotel and car rental locations
• Export trips to your calendar
• View maps and weather information for your destinations
• Share your trips with friends, family and colleagues via Facebook, email and SMS
About Key Travel
Key travel is an International Travel Management Company specialising in the Humanitarian, Education and Faith Sectors. We help our clients overcome the complexities of their unique travel requirements.
Using our sector expertise, technology and unique products we anticipate the needs of our clients and simplify the process for each journey, enabling them to focus on their goals of supporting, healing and educating worldwide
Please send any questions or queries about the app to firstname.lastname@example.org
By downloading this app, you accept the legal terms and conditions shown on www.keytravel.com.
Freshened up the Empty Timeline screen to give you a snazzier reminder that you need to take more trips
Moved your Past Trips under the More menu to reduce clutter in your Trip List
NEW – check out the Activity and Taxi recommendation carousel inside your trip details
Plus we made a few small updates behind the scenes that we think you will like:
Suspended flight cancellation email and push notifications in order not to spam you when you are waitlisted for a flight that you do not end up utilizing. You will still see a cancellation status display in red when looking at your flight details in the app. Reminder, always check with your airline about any change
IMPORTANT – iOS apps will only be published for mobile phone devices (no iPads)
Ratings and Reviews
Logging in is a random exercise that mostly ends in failure. Doesn’t seem to sync with bookings made. Pretty useless.
Hands down the worst app I’ve downloaded in years. Utterly pointless. User interface is poor. Freezes and hangs constantly. Don’t even bother to try and check prices or times for a trip, it’ll take a lifetime.
Key Travel App
My first successful travel App. Adding my own travel and business trips was as easy as email and hit send and the App did the rest. Great travel tech!
- Key Travel Holdings, Ltd
- 48.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Key Travel Holdings, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.