Killer Sudoku, the classic game of Sudoku with a "Killer" twist!
You play with the same rules of Sudoku, that you have to place the numbers 1 through 9 in each column, row, and outlined 3x3 box, and you can't have repeats. However, smaller boxes around the board will cover some of the squares and are each given a number. Every number in the boxes must add up to that number! Also, no numbers repeat inside these boxes.
Now includes Regular Sudoku. Switch your game mode and play the classic game of Sudoku, using your favorite settings!
Some features include:
- Random puzzle generation, play a nearly infinite number of games
- Two game modes, switch between Killer Sudoku and Regular Sudoku all in the same app
- Four levels of difficulty, fit your own level of gameplay
- Many many statistics, keep track of how you play over time
- Nine color schematics, with suggestions accepted for future updates
- Advanced details, tells you helpful tips for advanced gameplay
- Smart pencil tools, quickly manage the pencil marks and delve into the real logic of the game
- Snapshots, takes a quick picture of the puzzle so you can make a guess, and resets the puzzle back to the way it was if you need it
- Undo and Redo, rewind any number entries, pencil marks, or snapshots
Update 2.1 introduces the much-requested Undo/Redo buttons. Optimizations and enhancements also make the Snapshot feature much faster. This update also features some visual enhancements for iPad support. Finally, pair these features with the latest color scheme that's sure to brighten your day, Summer Skies!
This hotfix resolves a couple issues that have been reported.
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with the programme
I have played this game for many years now and have enjoyed it. I would have given it 5 stars. However, recent problems with the snapshot button have been disappointing, but most recently, without any warning or input by myself, any one of the digit buttons becomes VERY LARGE, obscuring adjacent buttons, so making it unplayable. I have deleted it and reloaded it, and it starts off ok, but after a few games, another digit button will become very large. I will try it one more time, but after that, if it recurs, I’ll find another game.
Great app ruined by last update. It no longer plays. My pad is os 10.3.3
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.