Kinfo is the app parents use to share recommendations. Mums, dads, uncles, nannies etc have already recommended thousands of products, services and places their families have enjoyed.
"I would definitely use this app to find things to do, especially when we are exploring the country as I love to find activities that are off the beaten track.”– ChelseaMamma
Recommendations on Kinfo go from Indoor and Outdoor Activities, Books, Wellbeing services, Toys & Games, Art’s & Craft, Classes, Sports, Holidays, Birthdays, Museums, Clothing, Events, Podcasts and much more.
1. Filter recommendations published by fellow parents by: your kid’s age and your location
2. Search recommendations by category or location through your local map
3. Earn points by sharing, liking, saving and commenting on other fellow Parent’s recommendations and get: exclusive content relevant to your family and free activity tickets
4. Check out the latest local offers in the area where you are by turning on Location access and Notifications for Kinfo
5. Build your own community of parents you want to follow and be alerted every time they share something new!
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @KinfoApp
Contact us on info@KinfoApp.com if you have a question, we love hearing from our Users!
You asked for it and we are giving it to you. Now that you are spending more time at home, you can access as many activities as you want for your kids and the whole family. From games to food recipes, online sources like learning tools, activities, movies, arts & craft, etc. Enjoy the new Stay-At-Home-Activities from Kinfo, with love! Stay Home, Stay Safe! Please do let us know what you think at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago and have already been on two days out and bought a couple of the books suggested. It’s great because it’s parents recommending to parents and the reviews are targeted by age of their and your child. I can see that I’m going to use this more and more in the future!
The real deal
I have been using kinfo for a while and I alway look for ideas to entertain my 2 boys, where to go, where to eat, activities and also ideas for birthday parties. The thing I like is that I see real faces and people like me behind the recommendations. Parents just like me that are happy to share with other parents!!!
« i like Kinfo because there is always something to get inspire or to discover from other parents, in many different countries (parcs, restaurants, playground etc) or in general (books, recipes, movies etc) »
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.