Take back control of meal time with the all new KitchenPad® Timer. This visual kitchen timer that can be used to manage multiple cook times for your stove-top, oven and grill. The convenient timer displays give you all the critical timer info at-a-glance. Never lose track of a dish you are preparing ever again!
- Stunning, simple and elegant design with easy to use controls! Set, start & pause timers with ease.
- Timers for stove-top, oven and bbq grill!
- Timer displays tell you what's on the stove, grill or in the oven, how much time left and the temperature or heat setting.
- Ability to save your favorite timers! Easily recall them later when making your favorite dishes.
Added new languages. Other fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the most used Apps on my iPhone and now my iPad. I am a very keen cook and love entertaining... This little gem has revolutionised my rather poor timing: It has a beautiful and very easy to use interface.
Not only can I set timers for cooking period but I can also set them to remind me when the next item needs to go on or in the oven.
Contrary to the previous review, I consider it has improved with the updates and as a Gas cooker user, I was thrilled when Gas Mark was added. Now I can put the recipe book away and tidy the kitchen knowing that Kitchen Timer will show me the required oven temp.
Yes it takes a few clicks to set up but using 'Favourites' negates that minor detail and even starting from scratch it still saves me a huge amount of time checking and rechecking recipe books for timing.
I think I prefer using it on the iPhone as I can stick it in my pocket and hear the timer alarm wherever I am.
An easy 5 stars guys. Well done and a huge thank you!
Almost a great app.
A very, very nice app. The fact that you can have 4 stoves on the go and 4 ovens is very clever idea. It's appearance is well thought out - I particularly like the stove-tops page, which has the flame picture size set according to the heat setting for each stove. Not only is it nice looking, but a nice visual summary of what's going on.
A few more functions would make a very good app, into a great app:
1. Time is currently only in hours and minutes. I would like to see a seconds function for the stove-top (for things like eggs).
2. There is currently no editing/readjusting of timer or temperature mid-way.
3. There is currently no pausing of time, either on an individual basis, or all of them at once.
4. For ovens the temperature is only in Fahrenheit and Celsius - what about gas mark temperature for those of us with gas ovens?
5. A clear-all function would also be useful.
Other than that, I'm at a loss why someone didn't think of one like this before! The others, although many are free, lack the functionality and ease of use that this does, and pale in comparison to this. Well worth the money, especially if the developers adopt some - all, please! ;) - of the suggestions above somehow without making it cumbersome.
Thanks Prativo - great idea.
Ooh, just noticed that they are asking for feature suggestions on their website. Nice to see.
Missing crucial functionality
Ok, so it's a great idea and it looks good (the graphics haven't been updated for retina, so it doesn't look *great*) but the functionality is basically limited to multiple timers all running together. So if your problem is knowing when to *stop* something from cooking, then sure, you'll find this useful.
But surely, the whole point behind any cooking timer app is to let you know when to *start* cooking something? You need alarms going off when it's "time to put the rice on," in the bigger scheme of a meal for example. I can't see how you'd use this app for anything other than having all the alarms from all your different timers going off all at once (i.e. when your meal's ready)! But you'd still have to have some alternative method for reminding yourself when to *start* all the various meal components. Really not very useful.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stehlik & Co Ltd
- 219 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Stehlik & Co Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Black Appliance Skin Pack £0.99
- White Appliance Skin Pack £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.