Life has given you lemons, but you don’t know them—yet. This beautiful award-winning breast health app does more than self-exam. It tracks your period (optional), and is built for early detection with amazing features for women and men too:
• explains the 12 symptoms of breast cancer in detail, and what to do if you notice a change
• makes a custom screening plan based on your personal risk
• predicts when your breasts become naturally tender or lumpy, so it’s easier to tell a normal lump from a suspicious one
• schedules reminders around your breast cycle
• explains self-exam with a fun audio guide that's entertaining and incredibly educational
• prepare for, and book your mammogram and other breast tests
• tap a button after you self-exam to help raise funds for early detection
• beautifully designed, the only Webby awarded breast health app available
Can an app save a life?
Based on the heroic #knowyourlemons campaign and a decade of communications research, it’s already saved many lives around the world—because the information is beautiful and empowering. If every woman had this app, it could change the picture of breast cancer for good.
The future of breast health is just a download away.
We've completely rebuilt this breast health app from the ground up. Designed by women, for women. Please tell us about any problems so we can fix them at email@example.com. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
I am so impressed with this app and the Know Your Lemons Campaign as a whole. As a 45 year old woman I’ve been checking my boobs incorrectly my whole adult life.
The app guides you through self examination and also tells you what to do when you find something that could be a risk.
It’s a very simple app to navigate and is suitable for all ages. I honestly feel that this app will save lives if it hasn’t already.
If you are going to install one app today, please make sure it’s this!
TOP LEMONS 🍋🍋👍🏻👍🏻
- raises awareness for 12 signs of breast cancer
- easy to use and follow
- simple explanations
- reminders to check each month
- what to look out for
- explains the good (normal) & bad points of lumps found when examining
- LIFE CHANGING!
- didn’t check regularly - but I will now!
- SHARE with your friends. It might save their life!
Know your Lemons
This is a good app but it would be nice if it had UK on where you live, not just for the USA, it should be for anyone in any country in the world.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Know Your Lemons Foundation Inc.
- 41.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Know Your Lemons Foundation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.