Pic Flick is a FREE, easy to use app that lets you access your photos, edit them, and send them over a wi-fi connection to any supported KODAK All-In-One Printer* or Digital Frame**.
1. Access photos on your iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad).
2. Preview & edit your photos for printing or sharing.
3. Send your photos over wi-fi to any supported KODAK All-in-One Printer* or Digital Frame** that is connected to the same network as your iOS device.
* The KODAK Pic Flick App is compatible with all network connected KODAK All-in-One Printers except ESP7, ESP9 and KODAK VERITE models
** All network connected KODAK Pulse and Easyshare W820/W1020 Digital Frames are supported.
Compatibility update for new iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work on my iPad
Downloaded app but you can’t access it to allow access to photos waste of time,also emailed Kodak not of luck there either your info previously is total rubbish it says open location service to open pc flick app the app although on my screen doesn’t appear in location service or anywhere in fact this app is total rubbish and if I could give it zero I would
At least it works :)
It actually works really well, but it crashes when loading photo library. This said, I have come up with a solution that works for me! You just have to add your photos to a smaller album so that it can process it without crashing!
Same problem as others
Have the same problems as others re the problem trying to print from my iPad and iPhone 8. Has worked in the past but not anymore and it looks like Kodak support is non existent. I will therefore not be buying any more Kodak products let alone another of their printers, that of course if they still make them. Maybe that’s why they don’t support this app !!
- Eastman Kodak Company
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Eastman Kodak Company, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.