Korg’s ELECTRIBE·R has been coveted by dance musicians for ten years running. Today, this indispensable instrument has been reborn as a dedicated iPad app – the KORG iELECTRIBE virtual analog beatbox!
With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive "hardware" feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today!
• Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
Instrument Voices (Parts):
• 8 Total : 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts
• Master Effect : Assignable per step/per part
• 8 Effect Types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
• Patterns : 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
• Tempo : 20 - 300 BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function)
• Pattern-set function (iELECTRIBE has no Song function)
• 160 Total : 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
• Audio export function (Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
* You will need to register for a SoundCloud account in order to publish data on SoundCloud. A variety of choices are available, ranging from a free account that allows up to two hours of data to be uploaded to a paid account that allows unlimited time. For details, refer to the SoundCloud website: http://soundcloud.com
iELECTRIBE is a dedicated iPad app and cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
• Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really intuitive app to use for beginners, the effect editing gives you loads of options to get experimental with your drum patterns. Programming drum patterns and Recording automation is really easy. The sounds you get are really nice and easy to sculpt into the exact type of sound you want. I'm using quite an old iPad and haven't experienced any glitches or crashes etc...it's a shame that you have to buy the app again if you want it on your iPhone but other than that the app is brilliant..I'm really loving all the korg apps at the mo
Had this app from the very start it has always been stable never crashed since my first iPad that was the 1st gen and early iOS in all its an app you can trust and that's really rare on music apps on iOS platform, if I could whisk for one thing on this app and that's midi mapping!!!!!!
A lot of features on this app. All new to me!
Had a rhythm machine for over 30 years, this is something aaaahhh, let's say creative.
A lot of unimaginable features ( 80's) totally incredible!
A fantastic tool if you want to extend your sound palette, or if like me you switch it on through an amp and jam alongside!
Yeah, whatever's, it's not bad and the price is let's say "reasonable" This from a guy who had to save up about 3 weeks to get a "drum machine" in 1984. That was bloody good too, mind!
21st Century boy!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.