Menu bar app for managing Kubernetes contexts.
- Easily switch between contexts
- Import/export contexts from/to kubeconfig files
- Context name in menu bar
- Assign colors to your contexts (does not work with BigSur: https://github.com/turkenh/KubeContext/issues/10)
- Easy context management UI for renaming context, setting namespace and more.
and most powerful: import new kubeconfig files, name it and get rid of config files mess.
Source code available at: https://github.com/turkenh/KubeContext
Fix for the Minikube bug: https://github.com/turkenh/KubeContext/issues/12
Shout out to https://github.com/andyast for the fix !
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and extremely simple.
Works extremely well for switching between contexts, the ability to change the colour (e.g. red for prod etc) is also extremely useful.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hasan Turken
- 1.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Hasan Turken
- In-App Purchases
- KubeContext Pro £1.79
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.