Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
• Added support for iOS 13 dark mode
• Some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Handy tool that saves turning your Mac or PC on!
Great tool, although I was under the impression that I could choose a different background for each label, in my case a logo, company and product name, set that as the background image then use the text to write in details for each label. It seems however that all background images are applied to all labels. However I managed to get around this by making an image with the logos and company with vertical text on each side, then using the text to add the details and product name. I have already given 5 stars because this app is so handy.
A background image per label feature would be most appreciated though and a vertical text feature, maybe with some column layouts, for the left and right sides would make this a must have App. Printed perfectly well within my Avery label sheets. Good job, look forward to future developments. Just to add I would personally pay for any in app purchases that covered what I mentioned. As it is well worth the money, highly recommended.
I had been struggling with Microsoft Word trying to print some address labels. Who knows what goes wrong. This time last year they worked, reminds me of years ago putting away the tree and fairy lights then next time they come the lights didn’t work!
My husband saw these labels in the App Store and persuaded me to give them a go. I have to say from being sceptical I have gone to these are brilliant, so easy and how do they do it at this price!
Took a few minutes twiddling to work out where things were but then everything ok. The thing that took the longest was entering the names and addresses into the Label Printer. They are there now and I shall continue to add new ones as and when they crop up.
Great for doing large print labels for parcels or normal size envelope labels. There is even a button to click for a page of one label, ideal if you send to one address often. You could also print just me label.
They are compatible with standard Avery labels too.
I had one query but within minutes of emailing my question Richard replied with the answer, which was obvious yet he said it nicely without me feeling an idiot.
It was a pleasure to use these and so easy I just want to keep printing labels.
If I had to rate these labels out of 10 I would give them 11. I thoroughly, and without any hesitation, recommend these to anyone no matter what age or ability.
A star on the App Store
I was on the lookout for some good label templates for the likes of Pages when I stumbled across this app. I tried out the lite version and was instantly impressed with how quick and easy it is to print out labels on stock size label sheets. It was an instant purchase for me.
The app lets you do the basics such as enter text for the label, select which style of label sheet you wish to use - there is a large selection of Avery stock codes available - and how many copies you need.
It goes way beyond this though by allowing you a quickly add your contacts for addresses, change font types and sizes, alignments, add clip art and images etc. You can print to only a few labels on an A4 sheet and come back later to that same sheet and easily specify when you want the printing to start from meaning you will never waste a sheet of labels. There is also a small selection of envelope sizes if you are looking to print directly on an envelope.
I use three differently label sizes and these have all printed off perfectly within the boundary of each label.
This is one of those apps that when you start using it, you wonder how you got by before. If you have the need to print off lots of labels for mailing etc., this app is an absolute bargain.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Richard McKenna
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Richard McKenna
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.