Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
** PLEASE NOTE: This free Lite version is aimed at allowing you to check compatibility with your printer and labels. Labels have a watermark on them so if the app works with your printer, then please get the full version of Label Printer to remove the watermark. **
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
• Added support for latest iPhone / iPad models
• Ask for confirmation before deleting label sheets
Ratings and Reviews
This app worked perfectly until it came to printing. It was so easy to select names and addresses from my Contacts and also to make changes. I like the way it adjusts the font to cater for addresses with more lines than others. I like the ability to add an image. However it does not work with my HP2540. The labels do not print accurately. Each row of labels is printed higher on the label than the row before so that after 3 rows it prints on the bottom of the previous label.
I followed the advice and tried using the HP Smart app but it made no difference. Such a shame!
Learning curve (quite steep)
After a few false moves and brief moments of panic, I’ve got the hang of it. My printer is a relatively new HP Envy series 5030 which worked well and I’m using an iPad Pro.
I’ve already printed off some address labels (self sticky) after interpreting and carrying out various instructions I wasn’t very familiar with.
Mainly concerning size of paper and required number of labels per sheet.
I’m pretty pleased with the results, so I must have got something right!
I haven’t bothered to delete the water mark as it is not intrusive in black and white.
Love the app!
I've just tested the free version and found it really easy to use (I'm notoriously bad at reading instructions and figured it out myself very easily). Brilliant! Will download the paid version a bit later.
- Richard McKenna
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Richard McKenna
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.