**PRICE PROMOTION FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**
Give your child a head start in reading with Ladybird's I'm Ready for Phonics! With 12 fun and motivating levels to progress through, this app supports your child’s synthetic phonics learning
"An excellent app that walks the line between education and entertainment
adroitly." Apps Playground
• Interactive space-themed games aligned to the Letters and Sounds synthetic phonics approach taught in UK primary schools
• Developed in consultation with teachers and literacy experts, it provides perfect preparation for the Phonics Screening Check at the end of Year 1.
• Learn, blend, segment and practise the 44 sounds of the English language
• Teaches initial letter sounds, phonemes (sounds) and graphemes (letters) in the order children learn them at school
• Includes essential tricky words that cannot be sounded out – such as ‘the’ and ‘said’
• A motivational rewards systems allows children to collect stars as they complete each activity
• Includes recording function so that you and your child can practise and play back the different sounds.
• Includes a practical, easy-to-understand Parent’s Guide to Phonics and a glossary of phonics terms. Use the parent’s information screen to unlock each level as your child progresses.
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. We are happy to help. Contact us at email@example.com
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work properly.
Won’t record and play back in certain sections so you can’t progress.
Doesn’t work at all on planet two on my iPhone (Iphone 6P), won’t record and play back on an any of my iPads.
Can’t progress past the title screen
The app is completely unresponsive and won’t allow me to progress past the enter your name field
Great app, just a few bugs
My 4 year old son has been using this app for 4 months now and loves it, it really has helped to bring his reading on, even his teachers have noticed the improvements.
It would have been 5 stats other than a few bugs that I was hoping would have been sorted by now. In Super-Segmenting you arrange letters correctly and press the cat and occasionally it won't accept it so you have to remove all the letters place then back where they were, press the cat again and it then accepts it. This can be really bad as it can make the child think they have spelt the word incorrectly when it's actually fine.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.