The Land Rover Remote App keeps you in touch with your Land Rover when you’re not in your vehicle, delivering greater control than ever before over security and comfort settings.
The App’s enhanced features, improved functionality and intuitive interface affords peace of mind, more efficient journey planning and greater well-being for you and your passengers.
Use the App to remotely:
- Prepare for a trip by checking fuel range and dashboard alerts
- Locate your vehicle on a map and get walking directions to it
- Check if doors or windows are open
- View journey information
- In the event of a breakdown, request Optimised Land Rover Assistance
- Plan future journeys and sync with your vehicle*
- Connect your favourite music and lifestyle applications to your InControl account for use in vehicle.*
For vehicles with InControl Remote Premium, the following additional features are available:
- Check on your vehicle security status and lock/unlock your vehicle if required
- Cool or heat your vehicle to the desired temperature prior to your journey*
- Locate your vehicle in a crowded car park with ‘beep and flash’ functionality.
*Availability and function depending on vehicle capability, software and market.
Download the Land Rover InControl Remote App and then login using your Land Rover InControl username and password to connect to your vehicle. This App requires subscription to one of the following packages fitted to the vehicle:
- InControl Protect
- InControl Remote
- InControl Remote Premium.
For further information, including which models Land Rover InControl is available on, visit www.landroverincontrol.com
For technical assistance visit the owner’s section of www.landrover.com.
IMPORTANT: ONLY JAGUAR/LAND ROVER OFFICIAL APPS MAY BE USED TO ACCESS YOUR VEHICLE OR ITS FUNCTIONS. Official Apps are recognisable as originating from “Jaguar Limited” or “Land Rover” or “JLR-Land Rover” or “JLR-Land Rover” or “Jaguar Land Rover Limited”. Unofficial apps are not endorsed in any way by Jaguar Land Rover Limited. We have no control or responsibility over them. Use of unofficial apps may cause security risks or other harm to the vehicle and its functions. JLR will not be responsible under vehicle warranty or in any manner for any loss or damage you suffer resulting from the use of unofficial apps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Design improvements lead the list of updates for our latest release.
We have added FAQs into the ‘More’ tab to give you fast help and support and have further enhanced our security to help keep your information secure.
We have also implemented several stability improvements for a smoother app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well only hope the upgrade in security has sorted the crazy amount of Range Rover thefts
Good but could be better
The app works fine, it’s mostly up to date unless I haven’t started the car for a couple days. GPS information is always accurate & it starts the car whenever I request. It is slightly annoying that you can’t close windows you’ve left open through the app, like other car manufacturers. It seems odd that I can start the engine, set an alarm and lock the doors but I can’t control the windows. I rarely have any issues with this app, it’s just so close to being perfect, for me.
Are JLR trying to kill this app
App has been regressing for over 2 years now. Don’t believe me, check the version history.
Poor release planning and release issues have created a flakey live product.
Multiple releases to fix issues don’t paper over the cracks in how hollow this app is now.
- Poor connectivity handling, due you consider not everyone is in a city?
- Apple Watch, new feature, this was in V1 of the app!
- UI refresh, is littered with issues. Was it QA’d?
Who ever approved the latest release should hang their head in shame.
Typical JLR, get past the gloss and you find a very poor app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Land Rover
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Armenian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Land Rover