The Land Rover InControl Remote App allows you to remain in touch with your Land Rover anytime and anywhere. Use the app to remotely:
• Prepare for a trip by checking the fuel range and dashboard alerts
• Locate your vehicle on a map and get walking directions to it
• Check if the doors or windows are open
• View journey information
• In the event of a breakdown, request Optimised Land Rover Assistance
For vehicles with InControl Remote Premium the following additional features are available:
• Check on your vehicle security status and lock/unlock your vehicle if required
• Cool or heat your vehicle to the desired temperature prior to your journey. (Availability and function depending on vehicle capability)
• Locate your vehicle in a crowded car park with the ‘beep and flash’ functionality
Download the App and log in using your Land Rover InControl username and password. This App requires one of the following packages fitted to the vehicle:
• InControl Protect
• InControl Remote
• InControl Remote Premium
This app contains:
• A new redesign and home page to give a quick overview of vehicle status
• Updated journey details (including Journey date filter) and map view
• New and improved vehicle interactions with faster updates
• Biometric functions such as Touch ID and Face ID
• Feature to send feedback directly to us from within the app
The support for Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle is in development and will be made available in up coming releases.
For further information, including which models Land Rover InControl Protect is available on, visit www.landroverincontrol.com
For technical assistance visit the owners section of www.landrover.com.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Export all or filtered Journeys via email
• See vehicle Parked Location within the App
• Beep and Flash from Parked Location view
• Range details now have Fuel Level percentage
• Change account unit preferences
• Display distance to Service (where supported)
• Diesel Particulate Filter status (where supported)
• Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice update but problem with Status not resetting
This is a nice update for the App but there is a problem with the Diesel Particulate Filter and the Diesel Exhaust fluid warning not resetting. I have had both cleared by the dealer but they both still show on the remote app. I’ve signed out and back in and also reloaded the app but the warnings are still showing
Glitchy. No remote wake up timer.
Previous version (1.74) still works and is less glitchy than this version. Remote climate often hangs and if it starts you cannot turn off. No sign of remote timer (I may have missed it) on this version which turns remote features in car back on after 4 days when the car system goes into sleep mode automatically. Basically I prefer the old app overall because it works but this version has a nicer ui.
So far so good.
Enjoying the App so far. Would be great to change the Km display to Miles? As this doesn’t seem possible. Also would be great to pre-program the map from the phone before any journey.
- Land Rover
- 185.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Land Rover
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.