Maas-Schwalm-Nette is located on the border of the German federal state North Rhine-Westphalia and the Dutch province Limburg. Within 800 km2 rivers, forests, heath land, bogs and varied cultural landscapes make it a very special attraction. In the heart of the park lie 10.000 ha of forests and nature reserves of European importance (NATURA 2000).
- Small bugfix when displaying routes on the map
- Support for logging in via Google (requires additional authorization)
- Folkersma Routing en Sign B.V.
- 141.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Grenspark Maas-Swalm-Nette
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.