Get the official Last.fm Scrobbler App to keep track of what you're listening to on Apple Music. Check out your personal top artist, album and song charts from all-time to last week, explore your listening history, uncover more information about your favourite artists, and watch videos of your favourite songs.
- batch scrobbling - scan & submit scrobbles automatically or manually
- "love" (or "unlove") favourite tracks
- check out Your Top Artists, Top Albums and Top Tracks over different time periods
- watch music videos in-app
- view tags, artist information, top tracks and similar artists
Note: only tracks added to your library can be scrobbled.
Join the millions of people who use Last.fm every day to track their music on their favourite services to get their personalised music & event recommendations. Last.fm. Get involved. Go explore.
Follow Last.fm on:
- fixed an issue where the "scan" button became inactive
- video playback fixed
- no more black bars!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice layout, poor scanning
This looks great, but I'm always getting doubles triples or quadruples of tracks I've listened to once when I scrobble them - and whilst you can edit by confirming before submitting - who has the time to look through and edit it all? Sort it out - it's the apps only job.
Fix the duplicate scrobbles
This app completely messed up my last fm account with thousands of scrobbles for songs I played once or twice
Currently it’s not scrobblering any of my player tracks
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Last.fm, Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.