Later is the #1 visual marketing platform for businesses on Instagram.
*NEW* Schedule Instagram posts that automatically publish to Instagram - no notifications required!
Why you’ll love Later:
• Manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
• Schedule photo, carousel, or video posts to Instagram
• Plan your Instagram feed with drag and drop
• Publish your posts directly to Instagram without push notifications
• Upload photos and videos from your computer or phone
• Support for multiple users
• Tag users and locations in your scheduled Instagram posts
Later for iOS
• Upload, schedule, and plan your Instagram posts including video and photos in advance from your phone
• Posts are pushed to your phone at the right time for posting to Instagram
Auto Publish to Instagram
• Instagram business profiles can schedule posts directly to Instagram, no notifications required
Multiple Instagram Accounts
• Schedule and manage content for multiple Instagram accounts
Multiple Team Members
• Invite your entire team!
• Add users to your account to collaborate on uploading and scheduling content
Manage Multiple Mobile Devices
• Dedicate one person or multiple people per Instagram account for final approval
* Do you feel the need... the need for speed? Us too. That's why we brought our beloved (and lightning fast) Quick Schedule feature to mobile. Did we mention it's fast?
If you have any questions, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tag Clouds have vanished
I love this app, especially because of the tag saving feature! Made it so easy to have custom tag clouds for my different photos, like food, art, travel etc. And being able to plan everything out, right down to how the photos will look all together in my feed, is so useful.
But recently the little hashtag button isn’t present when editing photos in my queue? It’s there if I make a brand new post from the media tab, but not if I’m editing posts I’ve already started planning.
Also, the layout has gone kind of weird? The space for entering the caption is way off the bottom of the screen, so I had to scroll to find it.
I assume it’s just a bug from adding the link in bio thing up at the top, so I’m not giving up hope yet, but I’m also a bit frustrated.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, the spacing on your captions has been fix! For any other issues please email us at email@example.com we are happy to help.
Auto post not working! Edited
It seems easy to use, on a Monday I schedule all my weeks posts on my desktop and switch all to autopost. They’re single pic posts and the ‘auto’ icon comes up in the calendar. However sometimes it doesn’t post them. When this happens I don’t get a notification so I don’t know it hasn’t posted. Really annoying as this app has one job - post my posts! I’ll give it to the end of this week to work itself out but if it doesn’t post scheduled posts then it’s broken. EDIT - it’s not posting because it has disconnected from my social media accounts. So had to reconnect and reschedule auto posts. Also notified that one unposted post needed to be verified??
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Your credentials will expire from time to time. The reason this happens is on the Facebook/Instagram side of things. The main reasons they expire are:
1. After 4 months of being connected (this is normal and keeps things secure)
2. Logging out of Facebook. This will cause the credentials to expire.
3. Changing the Facebook password - if you have multiple business profiles connected, then it will expire them all as they are all associated with one Facebook profile.
4. Not all the right permissions have been granted
5. Facebook has detected a security issue on your account so as expired your session
Anytime this happens, you can simply refresh by following this step by step, and your posts will be right back on track! ✨
A must for any instagram Business account
I made a review a bit ago about how the app didn’t load but after deleting and reinstalling it works perfectly and as my account (hoodeddreamers) is a quote page/clothing website it is a must for scheduling quote posts. Anyone with a business account should use this app as you can schedule automatic posting on social media pages and then not have to worry about it. One less thing to worry about.
Developer Response ,
We're so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review and share with others how using Later has improved your social media workflow. 🎉
- Victory Square Media Inc.
- 77.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2014 - 2019 Victory Square Media
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.