The Learn@ app is for members of the Association of Anaesthetists (the AAGBI). It enables all the lectures from the Association’s Learn@ website learnatanaesthetists.org (formerly learnataagbi.org) to be enjoyed on your phone or tablet.
- Browse, filter and search for lectures by keywords, categories, GMC evaluation areas, events and find content specific to trainees
- Bookmark lectures of interest to view later
- Download audio or video versions of lectures (both with slides) so you can view and reflect offline
- Your activity will be synced with your learnatanaesthetists.org account when your device is connected to the internet
The Association of Anaesthetists (AAGBI) provides online learning for anaesthetists. The Association represents the life-changing, life-saving profession of anaesthesia – by supporting, informing and inspiring a worldwide community of over 10,000 members
New branding, dark mode compatibility, various bug fixes and UI Improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for lectures on the go!
Really useful app for catching up on lectures when commuting. Can download the lectures to watch offline. Perfect for the tube!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Digital Ltd
- 12.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Inclusive Digital
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.