Learn & Play by Fisher-Price, powered by HOMER is a safe, play-based app designed to delight and entertain your little one. By consolidating content across Fisher-Price apps, Learn & Play creates a comprehensive digital experience for little learners. Each ad-free game and activity is designed by academics and researchers, fun-tested by kids, and created to help your child explore, play, and learn!
• Learning through play: Familiar characters guide your child through fun games and activities as they learn about ABC's, colors, and more.
• Find activities you know, and discover new ones! Learn & Play by Fisher-Price incorporates some of the activities kids (and parents) love from other Fisher-Price apps, in addition to introducing your little one to new experiences they’ll love!
• Grows with your child: Designed by academics and researchers to support your child through the early stages of learning and development.
• Safe: Kid-safe, ad-free, curated content ensures a safe digital learning environment.
• 2 modes of play:
1) Let Them Play:
- Simple, child-friendly experience is perfect for “Do It Myself”ers.
- Looks like play, acts like play – must be learning foundational skills!
- They learn something new every day. Some days it’s cause and effect, other days it’s shapes and colors.
- Designed with story-loving, song-singing, little explorers in mind – your child will love watching, listening and playing their way through learning content.
2) Play Together:
- Show them how it’s done! It’s easy to guide your child’s learning through the activities and games with our GrownUp View.
- What will they learn today? Choose from counting, shapes, colors, helping others, and learning about the world around us.
- Ah, that’s the stuff. Enjoy a selection of soothing sounds, songs and lullabies to relax to.
- There’s more where that came from! Our experts will send you daily Play Tips to keep the fun going.
In addition to working out some bugs, we've now given quicker access to games on the Grown-Up Home Screen view!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bring the old version back!
I understand what this app is trying to do but it is not what I need it to do. Our daughter loves the animals and always has, why not build on that and have a completely new app for all of this? Up the variety of animals! Good but simple apps are so hard to come by - this used to be one of them. And even worse:
I will now have to deinstall this version as our kid is 2 now and this teaches her letters not phonetically, which is what we have been told to do. She developed a sense of wanting to know letters and we want her to be able to transition to reading words easily. So it is not an ‘em’ but a ‘m’ - something I have been looking for in apps but hard to find. Disappointed about this.
This new app is truly terrible!
You have made my son cry! I hope you are happy with this decision. If you wish to develop a completely new app then please do so ALONG SIDE the versions you are looking to depreciate. If and when you then get it right (reviews would be your guide) you could perhaps consider replacing the older versions with it. You have assumed the new app would suffice however you are way off course. The other reviews slating this decision cover all of the reasons why so I don’t need to go over them again. Safe to say you (the developer) have made an error in judgement and we as a family will be moving away from the Fisher-Price apps (already deleted.)
Not comparable with the previous apps
My 2 years old is looking for all the story book rhymes and apps you offer before and this new is all vídeos nothing comparable with the interactive previous ones which my baby and I loved. Very disappointed, if you would like to have everything in the same app that’s fine, but don’t change the format. Your customers are toddlers and infants they don’t understand what’s you are trying to do.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HomerLearning, Inc.
- 344.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Conscious Content Media, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.