Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
We've updated the app to make to make it work better for you - get the latest version for all available features.
• Bug Fixes
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE INCREASE VOCABULARY!!!
Brilliant for learning but you gotta increase the amount of words for translation
I spent 30 mins and did everything your app had to offer
Attractive and effective learning interface.
However, vocabulary too small with too much emphasis on "borrowed" words where a letter is simply added in front. The section on countries is a waste of space.
Phrases starts to become useful but includes words not in the basic vocabulary. No explanation of the difference between talking to individuals and groups. Phrases also spoken very quickly.
Speaking of words does not always work on my app.
Potentially good, but poor value with current limited vocabulary.
Flying to ZA next week and need to pickup some Zulu quickly. The interface with this app is working out very well for me. I'm confident I'll have picked ip enough to get by.
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 174.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 EuroTalk Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.