Calculations and Maths are not the favorite subjects for many students and professionals – nurses included. With this in mind, we have put together an app that assists you with testing and refreshing your knowledge of drug calculations of all sorts.
The questions/exercises help check the skills you need for clinical/real world practice. This quiz will help ensure that you are at your best with the maths needed in the clinic/hospital.
The quiz includes the following 5 components:
- Tablet Dosage Calculations: Test and review your knowledge and skills about calculating the correct tablet dosages.
- Fluid Dosage Calculations: Assess and refresh your knowledge and skills in calculating the correct fluid dosages for medications.
- Intravenous Flow Rates: Test and refresh your knowledge and skills in calculating the correct IV dosages, flow rates and times.
- Injection Dosage Calculations: Test and review your knowledge and skills in calculating the correct dosages for medication administration by injection.
- Basic Medication Math: Refresh your knowledge of basic mathematics that is used in medication dosage calculations.
This app helps you test and refresh your knowledge of the following:
- The metric system and how to accurately make conversions between the various units.
- How to calculate the correct tablet medication dosages.
- How to calculate the correct fluid medication dosages.
- How to calculate the correct dosages for medication administration by injection
- How to calculate the correct intravenous (IV) dosages, flow rates and administration times.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To little content and loads of errors
I purchased this app to help me rises for medication tests and it does give a nice varied amount of questions.
The problem is that is all this app does and even then it often has errors. I have not completed one run of questions yet with out at least one questions having an error. Last one told me that 50 x 15 is 75.
Unless they drop the price I would advise not to purchase
Paid £3.99 for this app and numerous answer options are incorrect. I would expect this for a free app but not one I have had to pay for.
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC, 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.