You’re out in London. You don’t know where the night will take you but you know you can’t miss the last train home.
Leave London tells you exactly what the latest time you can leave any location in London is and still catch the last train back home. It even takes into account any changes you need to make and the time it will take for you to walk from where you are to the station.
When your last chance to leave arrives, Leave London will alert you that it’s time to go. If you’re on the move Leave London will keep your route plan updated automatically for wherever you end up.
When it’s time for you to go, Leave London can show you the directions to the station and the details of the journey you need to make.
Leave London supports advanced planning, shows disruption on routes and works for any journey in London, and beyond.
• Complete and accurate estimation of the last time you can catch a train to your destination, taking into account: walking time, any changeovers you need to make and any relevant line statuses and disruption
• Support for range of services including National Rail, Underground, Overground, Tram and DLR
• Live route data from Transport For London’s (TFL) Journey Planner system; this takes into account weekend timetables, replacement bus services and any other disruptions reported
• Support for travel throughout the whole of Greater London and some locations even further afield
• Non-battery draining location tracking that invisibly updates your travel plan for each significant change in your location
• Flexible departure and destination types supporting: postcodes, poi’s (points of interest), stations and stops
• Walking directions from current location to nearest station
• Alerts and reminders when you need to leave and if your schedule changes
• Smart location-aware GPS tracking that automatically switches off your reminders and location-aware rerouting if you reach your destination earlier than expected
• Animating flip clocks showing time to leave and how much time you’ve got left until you’ll need to think about taking a cab or a night bus
• Built from the ground up with Apple’s iOS 6 maps; ability to jump to points on the map with arrival time at each stopover overlayed on the map including the time you’ll be home
• Advanced planning so you can find the last available route prior to travelling
• Comprehensive details of your itinerary showing tube line symbols and point to point arrival times
• Built-in hints system guiding you through the app’s functionality as you use it
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Follow me on Twitter for the latest promotions, news and updates. @MarkBridgesApps
A brand new icon!
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely worth it
Yes we've all got citymapper and google maps, but there's a simplicity about this app that is very endearing.
As a long time Londoner I thought I knew my last tube times from all my usual haunts but this app proves otherwise.
Simple, classy, and saves you making any 'one last drink' gaffs. Good work.
Thought I'd give it ago and now I use it all the time. Proper handy when I'm moving around a lot as I don't need to keep updating my location, it does it for me!!
- BRIDGETECH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 BridgeTech Solutions Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.