Join the fastest growing community of LEGO fans. Conquer cool challenges, get digital building instructions, watch fun videos, see creations from other LEGO fans, and even share your own creations. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life! A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use.
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
Your LEGO Collection in one place!
- Scan the QR code on a LEGO instruction booklet or search for your product on the app to add your product to your digital LEGO collection.
- Build LEGO sets using Instructions PLUS*, digital building instructions that let you rotate, zoom and see your model in special ghost mode giving you an intuitive LEGO building experience.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO Account and sign in to become a SUPER USER on LEGO Life. You will be:
- Share your amazing LEGO builds
- Comment on all the cool stuff you see
- Save your Avatar
- Save the groups you joined
- Save your Friends list
- The LEGO Life app is free to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO Account.
- Kids use a LEGO created Nick name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is not allowed
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
- Date of birth
We’ll utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions
(your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
*Instructions PLUS is available for selected products only.
We're celebrating Batman's birthday this month. Have you visited his profile yet? Go check it out and leave him a comment using the new stickers we've created just for the occasion! Also, make sure you update the app to be able to use these stickers on iMessage too!
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded for our little boy yesterday, he seems to really love it already. After having a go myself I found that the news feed page doesn’t fresh like other social media platforms which is annoying because the same content has been there the whole time. Meaning you have to scroll a lot!
I like how safe it is, our little boy can use the app and we’re now worrying over his safely whilst online. It is great for Lego inspiration.
Seems to be a tad glitchy, doesn’t always keep a photo ‘loved’ sometimes you have to press it twice.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the nice review. It is great to hear that your son likes the app. Of course, I will forward your feedback directly to our team who is in charge of it. I wish you and your son a lot of fun time with the app. Greetings Lisa
One Dislike, Spectacular Game!
Hey! This game is absolutely spectacular but there is one thing that always gets on my nerves.
Your name always changes every time you join.
You can’t choose a name either so it can get a bit annoying but I also understand that younger children are playing so internet safety is the reason why.
Other than that, I couldn’t agree more that it’s a SPECTACULAR game!
It’s got a good background and it’s like the Stikbot Studio app except it’s for a different and very popular brand of toy; LEGO.
It also gives you more choices than the Stikbot Studio and Stikbot’s are more expensive with less to do.
I always remember the train tracks I used to build with LEGO DUPLO when I was 6-7! I always wanted to share them and this app can do exactly that! It’s much better than the Roblox Forums and that’s for sure.
100# child safe and like Roblox, there are administrators for if you find bugs.
So, despite not being able to change or edit my name which I’d say is short term pain for long term gain, It’s flawless.
Safe, Fun and Free for all ages.
I couldn’t agree more.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your detailed feedback, it’s really appreciated. We’re glad to hear you like our app features such as sharing your creations.
Regarding the username, you’re totally right. We want to protect our dear fans and make sure they don’t give out personal information about themselves.
I’m pleased to let you know that you don’t have to create a new username each time you go on the app if you don’t want to. You can also sign up: just tap on the Minifigure’s head and then on the settings icon (top right-hand corner of the screen). It’ll redirect you on LEGO.com to finalise your registration. This will allow you to stay logged in and keep the same username.
We hope this helps. Happy building! -Maryam-
I think I got a comment by a creator.
Ok, so, I was playing and messing around on lego life when I can across a post saying this year (2018) was lego life’s 1st birthday. So I uploaded a picture of a cake we had over the weekend. Half of it was gone but it was a really nice cake. I added some stickers and did all the stuff that you do before. Give or take five minutes after it had been approved, someone called ‘lego elves Emily ‘ commented ‘cool!’ On it. And it was normal text. Not the comments that you get. No creations. And a name unlike anyone else on there. We all have names like ‘chairman heavyapple’ (that’s me lol) not lego elves Emily.
Please respond so I know that this isn’t some master hacker.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! I can assure you there was no master hacker commenting on your creation. Some of our favorite LEGO character's have their own LEGO Life accounts and can comment real words on your posts. It's really special when they do - congratulations!
- LEGO System A/S
- 596.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 The LEGO Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.