LEGO® Life is a safe, creative social app designed with kids in mind. Your child can share their creations in the fully moderated community, get inspired, and engage with other young LEGO creators using emoticons and moderated text comments in an entirely free and safe social media platform for kids. The creative app nurtures kids’ education with awesome LEGO building ideas and decorating challenges. LEGO Life is the ultimate companion for keen LEGO creators, packed with fun and fuelled by kids’ imaginations.
With LEGO Life kids can:
- Build themselves using the LEGO Minifigure Avatar maker and customise their profile with a safe, anonymous nickname
- Bring their Avatar to life with an augmented reality feature on compatible phones
- Safely upload and share photos of their creations in the LEGO Life community with a one-time account verification by a parent
- Use emoticons, text stickers, and comments to chat with other young LEGO creators in the community
- Discover building tips and hacks to learn how to use LEGO bricks in brand new ways
- Take on exciting LEGO education challenges with building and decorating activities
- Find awesome, kid-safe videos featuring LEGO Harry Potter™, LEGO Star Wars™, LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO Friends, LEGO Minecraft™, LEGO Technic, LEGO City, and more!
- Friend their favourite LEGO characters, including LEGO Batman, Anna, and Elsa from LEGO Disney Frozen or the LEGO Friends, and follow their posts.
Safe social media space for kids to share:
- A creative app for kids to have a completely anonymous profile, to ensure safety, and create their own LEGO Minifigure using the Avatar maker
- Verify your child’s account to control the actions they can perform and unlock the full LEGO Life education experience for your child, including features where they can share multiple pictures or comment with text on LEGO posts
- Account verification is quick, easy and is only required once
- All uploads, including videos and text comments, are fully moderated before being approved as safe for kids
- Captain Safety, our digital safety mascot for kids, guides users through the app to ensure a safe, positive social media experience
- The app is FREE and there are no adverts, in-app purchases, or third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served in hope of inspiring children’s education through creative play
- All uploads, including videos and text comments, are moderated before being declared safe for sharing — those revealing personal information or containing unsuitable material are rejected
- Verified Parental Consent requires a one-time ID document, credit or debit card review to ensure the person verifying is an adult. Verification is totally FREE of charge. Your ID or card details will not be stored anywhere on our systems
- Identity verification is possible using the most common international credit and debit cards, passport, driver’s licence, and ID cards
- As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we collect the following information from you and your child:
o The country in which you live
o Your email address
o Date of birth
We use your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised data to provide a safe, contextualised and excellent LEGO building and kids social networking experience. You can learn more here: https://www.lego.com/privacy-policy and here: https://www.lego.com/legal/notices-and-policies/terms-of-use-for-lego-apps/.
- For app support, please contact LEGO Customer Service: www.lego.com/service
- The list of compatible devices for the augmented reality avatar feature can be found at www.lego.com/service/device-guide
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2023 The LEGO Group.
We’ve made the LEGO Life experience even more awesome. How? Well, we fixed some pesky bugs and improved performance in the app. Now you can have even MORE fun with it!
Vurderinger og anmeldelser
One Dislike, Spectacular Game!
Hey! This game is absolutely spectacular but there is one thing that always gets on my nerves.
Your name always changes every time you join.
You can’t choose a name either so it can get a bit annoying but I also understand that younger children are playing so internet safety is the reason why.
Other than that, I couldn’t agree more that it’s a SPECTACULAR game!
It’s got a good background and it’s like the Stikbot Studio app except it’s for a different and very popular brand of toy; LEGO.
It also gives you more choices than the Stikbot Studio and Stikbot’s are more expensive with less to do.
I always remember the train tracks I used to build with LEGO DUPLO when I was 6-7! I always wanted to share them and this app can do exactly that! It’s much better than the Roblox Forums and that’s for sure.
100# child safe and like Roblox, there are administrators for if you find bugs.
So, despite not being able to change or edit my name which I’d say is short term pain for long term gain, It’s flawless.
Safe, Fun and Free for all ages.
I couldn’t agree more.
Svar fra udvikler ,
Hello! Thank you for your detailed feedback, it’s really appreciated. We’re glad to hear you like our app features such as sharing your creations.
Regarding the username, you’re totally right. We want to protect our dear fans and make sure they don’t give out personal information about themselves.
I’m pleased to let you know that you don’t have to create a new username each time you go on the app if you don’t want to. You can also sign up: just tap on the Minifigure’s head and then on the settings icon (top right-hand corner of the screen). It’ll redirect you on LEGO.com to finalise your registration. This will allow you to stay logged in and keep the same username.
We hope this helps. Happy building! -Maryam-
We have just downloaded the Lego life app and started to set up a child account. It worked great and went through easily. But when it got to the adult account it started to go wrong. It asked for my dad’s ID verification to make sure he was an adult . There were two two options. Either credit card verification or ID verification. We did ID verification and it said have your ID ready ,but then it said that the process wasn’t working. We tried again and it said the same thing. So we tried the credit card method. It said on the options page that you would not be charged, but when we got to the page it asked for the credit card number and the cvc number. But a cvc number is confidential information! So that was a huge red flag! It wouldn’t let us do the other option so we would have to do the credit card! So we came out of the app and deleted it. I was very upset because I was looking forward to sharing my creations. But also suspicious that they were asking for the cvc number.
Svar fra udvikler ,
Please know the app is free and we’ll never save your info. We just need a parent/guardian to say it's okay for you to post - that's why we verify their age with a credit card or an ID. Please try reinstalling the app and then try verifying the app with an ID again. Still having trouble? Get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-Apple. 📞 - Sarah, LEGO® Customer Service
Awesome, but a few small issues
This app is really good, especially for children aged 6-13. It allows Lego lovers from all over the world to come together and post their creations. Lego lifers are able to like and comment on others posts, and friend people who inspire them! Users can create a personalised Lego avatar that will appear on their feed, and can chose from a variety of fun usernames to keep their name private.
However, their are a few issues. For starters, commenting on people’s posts is not always easy; some people are able to use letters, but others not. Instead, they gave to use a safety approved emoji keyboard and stickers. All though Lego life users have grown used to the fact that they are unable to use words, it is still very frustrating. This is a common problem all over the app, and needs to be sorted.
On the app, users are allowed to report posts that they find harmful/upsetting. However, lately, it has become an issue that people are unnecessarily reporting people’s posts. Developers really need to find away to solve this problem. Reporting posts shouldn’t be that easy, as it means that pictures can disappear off your feed for no good reason.
Other than that, the app is good and I highly recommend it to you!
Svar fra udvikler ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, it's really appreciated! 😊 You actually shouldn't have any trouble commenting if you're in an English-speaking country. Your parents can double check for you, if your account is set right and you got the needed consent. As for our moderators, our team always makes sure to double check any reported posts, so things get removed if they don't follow our guidelines. We wish you loads of fun on the app and happy building! 🤗✨ -Gabriela, LEGO® Customer Service
Udvikleren, LEGO, har angivet, at fremgangsmåder vedrørende app-anonymitet muligvis inkluderer håndtering af data som beskrevet nedenfor. Du kan få flere oplysninger her: udviklerens anonymitetspolitik.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Fremgangsmåder vedrørende anonymitet kan variere, f.eks. baseret på de funktioner, du bruger, eller din alder. Læs mere
- LEGO System A/S
- 266,2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- 4+, egnet for børn i alderen 9–11 år Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © 2023 The LEGO Group