**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
New Adventures: Ottegan Assault - Join the dark side as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma hunt for the location of Lor San Tekka.
The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack - Play as your favorite characters from Episode V with the The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack.
Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The LEGO-fied version of The Force Awakens gives us exactly what we want from these games: brick-breaking action, fun puzzles and lots of goofy humor. It captures the spirit of Episode VII perfectly—super-charged by movie-cast voiceovers and the chance to play through events not shown in the film. You can try the first level for free, but that’s just the start of a magical journey.
Not as good as console
I own this game on console and LOVED it. I probably didn’t like this game because it is a mobile. Nobody can say they like the mobile version more than the console. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Where is the iOS updates for the other Lego apps?
Getting no response so I’ll complain on here. When I bought other WB apps I don’t remember reading that you can only play the app up to the time that Apple updates its iOS because we won’t be updating the app then. So, I now find that I can no longer play several WB Lego apps because of the iOS updates. Tired of all the good apps bought with good money that I’ve lost because of an Apple iOS update over the years. It’s time somebody took on the big companies and demanded something be done. Shame on you warner bros. You’ve taken every bodies money and done nothing to update the apps. Disgusting.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- The Force Awakens £4.99
- All Content Season Pass £6.99
- Prologue & New Adventures Bundle £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.