**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
New Adventures: Ottegan Assault - Join the dark side as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma hunt for the location of Lor San Tekka.
The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack - Play as your favorite characters from Episode V with the The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack.
Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The LEGO-fied version of The Force Awakens gives us exactly what we want from these games: brick-breaking action, fun puzzles and lots of goofy humor. It captures the spirit of Episode VII perfectly—super-charged by movie-cast voiceovers and the chance to play through events not shown in the film. You can try the first level for free, but that’s just the start of a magical journey.
Not as good as console
I own this game on console and LOVED it. I probably didn’t like this game because it is a mobile. Nobody can say they like the mobile version more than the console. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Fun game with even more content in the shop
At first it was 1/5 but It’s now 5/5 because he completed the story mode and the last level with Luke Skywalker in it and it gives you one free level to play with 3 parts the first one being Poe and BB-8 seeing a old man to get parts of the map of Luke Skywalker the second one being the Kylo Ren and the bad guys attacking Jakku and he arrests Poe with BB-8 going to Rey and the third one being Rey and BB-8 looking in the Star Destroyer ruins in Jakku with the scavengers looking for them and in the end of level 1 and before level 2 Poe and the FN-2187 who is Finn go to a First Order ship and the rest of the story mode and other content can be buyed ether as a season pass or separately in the shop
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- The Force Awakens £4.99
- All Content Season Pass £6.99
- Prologue & New Adventures Bundle £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.