Leo is the easiest way to record your thoughts and transcribe your voice. It's especially designed for people with Dyslexia or a learning disability. It's meant to help you get your thoughts on paper via real time transcription.
"This app is simply incredible at transcribing voice to text! “Writing” has never been so fast and this much fun. I am so GREATFUL that you created this amazing app for I have dyslexia (bad) and it used to take me ages to write something via typing... But no more!"
"Leo has changed my life. I use it every day to help me think through problems and record my life!"
Some key features:
- Thoughtful Design - Every part of the experience has been designed around people with a learning disability. The font selection, simple user interface, and ability to edit.
- Backed Up and Secure Forever: All recordings are backed up using iCloud Drive, encrypted by Apple. Nobody but you can access your recordings.
- Organized: All of your recordings, searchable and sorted in a beautiful calendar.
- Transcription: Recorder transcribes your voice in real time and allows you to search through all of your recordings.
- Editable: You can edit transcriptions at any time!
- Notifications: Get notified every day to record a note.
- Prompts: Comes-built in with prompts that change based on the time of day
- Customizable: You can add your own prompts and choose from 6 different themes.
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, can be great with some work
Think it uses Apple’s onboard translation which is shamefully bad. I ended up having to fix up soo much it almost defeats the purpose
Great idea though. I will keep using it and can recommend if your accent is 100% transcribed
- Zelig, LLC
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Zelig
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.