LeSalon is London's leading on-demand beauty service. We bring the beauty salon to you within just 2 hours! Enjoy high-quality, reliable nails, waxing and spray tan treatments in the comfort of your home, or even the convenience of your office.
Are you busy, or you need an urgent last-minute appointment? LeSalon is there for you. Save time, and stay where you are - we are on our way.
Our team of professional beauty therapists have all been vetted and trained by our experts. This ensures that the quality of each treatment is of the highest standard. We are available all around London.
Requesting a treatment is easy:
1) Select your service from our range of treatments including full manicures, shellac & gel treatments, waxing and spray tan services.
2) The app helps you find your location, so your therapist knows where to deliver the treatment.
3) Select a convenient day & time - we have availabilities early morning and late at night. You can also select a specific therapist!
4) Pay securely using your credit card through our app.
5) After your treatment, you can rate your therapist and provide feedback to help us improve the LeSalon experience. You'll also get an email receipt.
We are London's fastest-growing beauty app! You can trust us:
- Over 30,000 happy users have used our app to book treatments
- We are rated 5* in the App Store and Google
- LeSalon has been awarded best At-Home manicure by Harper's Bazaar
- Featured in BBC News, Hello Magazine, The Telegraph and more
We can’t wait for you to try us out!
Swedish Massage is here! In this release, we've added a new icon for the Massage category and fixed some small bugs.
Lots of love,
The LeSalon Team
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing 💅🏻 experience
Such a great experience and professional service and from the comfort of my own home as well! Will definitely continue to use LeSalon :) thanks for making my life easier!
I used this app as I wanted a manicure to fit with my extra busy schedule this week. I now regret it. I spent £43 for a Shellac and gel removal:
- took 90 minutes instead of the 60 minutes expected
- had to file my nails after the Therapist left because they were actually scratching
- result is quite poor, have base coat on cuticules...
I got in touch with Customer Service to tell them, they asked my for photos and then no answer. I got in touch again:
- therapist said I had hard gel to explain why it took so long, this is a LIE,
- they offered me a £10 voucher to try again the service while I said I was extremely disappointed and never wanted to use again.
This is a disappointed experience all the way to the Customer Service. Appealing.
Great manicure and a pedicure
Are use voice-over as I’m visually impaired and it works very well with the app. So pleased with the app and the service I have received. Will definitely use again.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.