Life Fitness, the largest manufacturer of fitness equipment, now allows you to take control of your workouts anywhere on and off equipment with the Life Fitness Connect app. Start a FREE 14-day trial today to find workouts you love, or use the free portion of the app to create and track your own workouts with unprecedented accuracy.
• Engage in a variety of unique studio-style and adaptive audio coaching workouts including running, HIIT, ellipticals, indoor cycling, strength, yoga and more!
• Adaptive audio coaching classes adapt to your biometric data as you work out and adjust your coaching on the fly. From Nike(R) Run Coaches to fitness trainers and experienced yogis, you get a coach and workout that reacts to you—and only you—in real time.
• Life Fitness On Demand classes can be streamed at any time to take part in instructor-led classes for workouts on treadmills, ellipticals, climbers, cross-trainers, and exercise bikes.
• Use the Life Fitness Connect app to connect to Life Fitness and Cybex equipment to track your workouts with unprecedented accuracy- ditch the pencil and paper.
• Build your own workouts by choosing any number of exercises from an expansive library, and customize how you set and reach your goals.
• View the progress of your workouts with detailed data reports by year, month, day or in real time.
• Suitable for all fitness levels and body types.
• Scan the QR code on Life Fitness, Cybex and Hammer Strength strength equipment to see sample video snippets and proceed to easily input your sets reps and weight.
• Sync your cardio and strength workouts to Apple, Samsung or Google Health apps and the MyFitnessPal app for a more holistic view of your data.
• Opt to use integrated music of a genre of your choice, or add custom music playlists from apps like Spotify and Apple Music.
• Quickly and easily sync your wearables for a more engaging experience.
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Set weekly goals for calories, distance and time
* Support Life Fitness promo codes
* Updated user interface
* Login with Facebook
* PREMIUM - English-only audio and video coaching, with 14-day free trial
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for keeping track of calories and goals. I use it every day. Unfortunately I keep getting logged out and am unable to log back in.
Also if there were outdoor GPS options of carrying weight, that’d be great. I have to use a different app to calculate that and then put the results in.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. To help you with this, we would like to know your feedback in detail. Kindly write to us at email@example.com. We will help you at the earliest. -Rhw
Useful but could be usefuller :)
A useful app, I use it every day in the gym and find it easy to read and track. But it lacks some features that, on the face of it, are very basic but would make the flow a lot better. At least for me.
For example; I use the Manual Log section a lot, especially for strength training stuff. The most handy thing is the “or choose from the following:” recent exercises list (which appears as you begin to chose a workout name).
There is no way to edit that list as far as I can tell. Meaning that I have an endless list of things to look through, some of which are duplicates or obsolete. And therefore no way to curate and improve. Would be great to see an editing option for this list.
A small step in the right direction
Latest update (March 2019) has finally enabled the ability to create interval workouts. HOWEVER, for the domestic machines (using TrackConnect consoles), this is restricted to the automatic creation of 24 equal segments, defined by the overall time specified (so, if you choose 48 minutes as the workout time, you get 24 x 2 min segments). The lack of an option to individually define each segment length is really frustrating and severely limits the use of this function. The option for commercial (‘facility’) treadmills does seem to include the ability to create entirely bespoke programmes, so I’ve no idea why this functionality has also not been extended to the home machines. Until this is enabled, LF need to amend their marketing material that states that programming is unlimited!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Life Fitness LLC
- 101.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2018 Life Fitness
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £5.99
- Yearly Subscription £60.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.