The Life in the UK Citizenship Test is a computer-based exam constituting one of the requirements for anyone seeking naturalisation as a British citizen. It is meant to prove that the applicant has a sufficient knowledge of British life and sufficient proficiency in the English language. The test consists of 24 questions covering topics such as British values, history, traditions and everyday life.
You’ll be tested on information in the official handbook for the Life in the UK Test included in this app - this is the only book recommended to prepare for the test. You’ll have 45 minutes to answer 24 questions.
This app also contains many practice questions you will be asked in the citizenship test.
- 51 Practice Tests - 1200+ Practice Questions
- Summary of key material and facts
- View them in a random order in a mock test to simulate an actual exam
- Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual test
- Based on real test questions
- You can track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and get a final passing or failing score based on official passing grades
- Option to review all the test questions if you don't want to take the quiz (Question Bank feature)
- Track Past Test Results - Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Send questions feedback directly from the app
- Test Timer - Track how long it takes for you to take the test
- Test Timer - On/Off option
- Get immediate feedback for correct or incorrect answers
Note: Remeber that you must book your Life in the UK Test online at least 3 days in advance. There is a fee to register. There are around 60 test centres in the UK - choose one of the 5 closest to where you live. If the centre isn’t close to where you live, you won’t be allowed to sit the test and you won’t get a refund. Remeber to bring proof of your address to the test. If you have covered all the material in this app - It should be a breeze!
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful app
It's a great app, passed my test on the first try. The wording of the questions in the actual test is slightly different, but all the knowledge you gained from using the app should be able to help you to get through it.
I spent on and off 2 days to finish all 50 set of practice tests, and didn't read the book. I encountered about 3 questions during the actual test which I was not sure about, such as the name of the cricket series between England and Australia (Ashes).
Personally, I will recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a solid practice tool for the test.
Brilliant App - literally all you need to pass the exam
Took 3 going through the questions several times. I didn’t bother reading the book at all - just the 45 questions on the app.
The actual test took under 3 minutes to complete. I’m sure I got 22 out of 24 questions correct and the 2 incorrect ones were around Scotland’s devolved administration authority and something else.
Either way, highly recommend the app and wouldn’t bother reading the book if I were you. Best money I’ve spent on an app in years!
Great app to practise for the actual test
The app gives you enough questions to practise your knowledge, but not enough to pass. I would definitely recommend to read the book first and then go through the practise test. Passed on first try today after reading the book once and going through all the questions in the last week Out of 24 questions in the test, 4 or 5 were not in the app, but are easy to answer if the book has been read. I think it would be very helpful to have questions split by chapter as well as a mix of different topics, but overall the app is very good.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spurry Inc.
- 156.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Spurry Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.