What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.11
◦ Free Space: 15GB
• The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
◦ All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
◦ All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Pros released since Early 2009
(1) HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of System Memory.
• The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
◦ All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015–2017 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Updates the game to the Life Is Strange Complete Season, making all five episodes available to all users
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game.
Played this on my Ps4 last year and enjoyed it so much that when i bought the early 2015 macbook pro recently i downloaded the game. The game works perfectly and i have it on medium graphics. Although i must add to plug in the charger as the battery drains a lot. The game though is fantastic and i do hope we get a sequel in the near future.
still waiting for it to down load??
I didn't get a chance to play this game as I've now been waiting for it to doenload for over 24 hours on my macbook pro? If it is not resolved I will be getting my money back
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the installation of the game.
Please note that during unpacking and installation an App Store download requires rather more than double the space of the stated size of the game. Ensure you have enough free space on your Mac before downloading, then restart the computer before trying the download again. Once the game installation process is complete, the extra space will be available again on your Mac.
Please also be aware that the App Store installation process is controlled and maintained by Apple. If you continuing to encounter problems with a download, please contact App Store support: https://getsupport.apple.com/
It’s different &good
If you don’t mind playing as an 18 year old American girl at collage it’s a very good game. It’s essentially a linear plot, although there are many different ways you can progress through the game. Your actions will change the nature of the game and it’s outcome. The mouse controls take a little getting use to and make sure at the start of the game that the left and right mouse button are set up to your satisfaction. Winding time back and changing your actions within the game is a novel approach. If this appeals to you, go get it, As a try out you can always just buy the first episode, then one at a time, otherwise buy the total five episodes.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 13.8 GB
OS X 10.11 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © LIFE IS STRANGE is a trademark of Square Enix Ltd. Developed by and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2: Out of Time
- Episode 3: Chaos Theory
- Episode 4: Dark Room
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.