With Lifecards you can use up to 7 of your photos to design your own imaginative postcard directly on your phone. Share with friends and family using Facebook and other social networks, or send a physical card with Sincerely's postcard service.
Freely zoom and pan to get the important details right while you edit. Insert, move, scale, and rotate photos from your photo-album or directly from you camera. Insert texts, balloons, and stickers to personalize your photos.
• Select from more than 350 templates
• Add up-to 7 photos on one card
• Add text and speech balloons
• Add stickers
• Sign with your finger
• Control scale, position, and rotation of photos
• Control alignment, color, size, and font of text
• Freely pan and zoom while creating card
• Apply filters to your photos
• Email or submit to Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr
• Automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode
• Cards are automatically saved
• Advanced text settings (perspective and warp)
• Install fonts
• PDF, JPEG and PNG export
• Advanced blend modes for stickers and images
• "Snail mail" cards with Kite.ly
---- What the review sites say ----
"I was really impressed with the feature set and the attention to detail. If you are looking for a post card app, this is the one!" - Epic iPhone apps:
"The entire interface from creation to completion of the card is very well thought and implemented. Lifecards will certainly make your friends feel jealous of your iPhone/iPod touch." -Touch Reviews
• Fixes for newer iOS devices and latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Great little App.
As far as Post Card Apps. go this is one of the best. Works well and has so many options already.
Personally I'd like to see the ability to transfer the e.card to an actual post card as is possible with an American version of a similar App. also on a similar App. I have seen the option of adding a stamp baring the place and date. These would be great aditions to an already great App.
Absolutely brilliant app. I take a friend from a care home out every week. I often send his parents a lifecard from wherever we are. He and I can choose 4 photos together, put them into a nice format and send them off. It's brilliant and it arrives looking exactly like the one I sent ( no stupid adds or plugs). Outstanding, thank you.
Brilliant app which I am using while on holiday to send daily 'postcards' to family using the excellent newspaper template. App works really well, is easy to use and resposive. I have even been sent an email from my sister-in-law saying I must be producing the cards on a PC and why have I taken it on holiday?! Nope, all done on an iPhone. Can't recommmed this app enough.
- Jens Egeblad
- 117.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Vivid Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.