Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy – learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make life-saving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game; it throws you into situations where people are choking, or having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go – and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 4 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: the Lifesaver Mobile app abides exclusively by the UK resuscitation guidelines.
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New interactive scenario "Harry"
- Minor changes to current narration/scenarios to ensure compliance with Guidelines
- Log-in with email functionality
- Update in medical questions section
- Update in Emergency Info section
- RC (UK) guidelines updates
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Need more scenarios
Whilst the app is fantastic for learning CPR, 3/4 of the scenarios are solely just that. With exception of the choking scenario, it would be really good if more unique scenarios were included such as anaphylaxis and seizures. I think it has the capability of being a lot better.
It is also hard to do the compressions using the phone, I found it easier when there was the touch pads on the screen.
Amazing and true to life situations
This App is excellent really gets you thinking quickly in life threatening scenarios. My only one thing would be to say the font is a bit small I delayed sometimes as struggled to read the questions during the process and I did have my glasses on too! But this App is still worthy of a 5..Well done!
Only two films work
The two films are excellent but very frustrating that the others don’t.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
- 55.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 UNIT9 Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.