Personalised Diets and Meal plans, food and exercise tracking, calorie counter and healthy recipes, all in one place. Get healthy and feel great with Lifesum!
** App of the Day for 2019 **
** Editors' Choice 2018 **
Join 45 million users on the journey to better health and discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference in becoming happier and healthier.
Achieve your health and weight goals through better eating:
- Deepen your knowledge to empower you to make more conscious nutritional choices
- Learn about healthy eating, not just about calorie counting
- Gain a better understanding of which foods you should put more or less of onto your plate
- Get help making the right choices at the grocery store
- Discover how making small changes, like simply switching brands, can have a positive effect on your health
- Find healthier alternatives to your favourite foods
What you can do as a free Lifesum user:
- Follow a classic diet and get your calories and macros (carbs, proteins and fats) tracked
- Easy tracking with bar code scanner
- Get basic food and meal ratings, so you know whether you’re in line with the recommended energy amounts for each meal
- Get a basic day rating to see how well you’re meeting daily intake goals, plus the quality of foods you track each day
- Track your daily habits with water, fruit and vegetables, and seafood trackers
- Track your weight and waist measurements
- Save your favourites – create and save foods, recipes, meals and exercises (limited)
- Import and export your nutritional data, exercise data and weight and body measurements to and from the Apple Health app
The added value when you join Lifesum Premium:
- Widest variety of diets (Ketogenic, Clean Eating, Paleo, 5:2, 6:1, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, High Protein etc.) and meal plans (Vegan for a week, Keto Burn, 3 Week Weight Loss etc.) to choose from
- Access to our recipe library along with daily recipe suggestions
- Create and save an unlimited number of foods, meals, recipes and exercises to enjoy one-tap tracking
- Detailed nutritional information (potassium, sodium, fibre, added sugar, saturated fat, unsaturated fat and cholesterol), so you know you’re meeting the daily recommendations
- Net carb tracking to help you stay on course and below daily limits if you’re following a Keto diet
- Detailed food and meal ratings (“great source of fibre,” “high in sugar,” “low in sodium,” “high in sodium” etc.) so you know how closely different foods align with your specific goals and preferences
- Adjustable settings for macronutrients, giving you customised recommendations to follow based on your unique needs and preferences
- Body measurement tracking (weight, waist, body fat, chest, arm, BMI) - excellent tools for highlighting your progression to health
- Ability to connect with fitness apps like Withings, FitBit, Endomondo and Runkeeper
- Health Test & Life Score – a weekly health score based on 16 nutrition and exercise measurements, so you understand where you are and what’s net for you to build a healthy lifestyle
Lifesum Premium Subscription (1, 3 and 12 months):
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your iTunes account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
We spruced up the app to make Lifesum even easier, tastier, and more fun to use.
This version includes (drumroll, please):
- Share a tracked meal with your friends! Send the recipe to a friend and then they can choose what to track in the app. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to lose weight? Gain muscle? Simply follow a healthier and more balanced diet? Lifesum can help with any or all of these goals, wrapping together delicious meal plans, detailed exercise tracking, and even regular reminders to drink plenty of water. There are diets to suit a variety of goals, tons of trackable fitness activities, and a friendly, supportive guide that keeps the science tucked away behind the scenes.
This app is great. Like some others here I’ve used MyFitnessPal in the past which I also found good, but after hitting 40 three years ago, the weight steadily crept on & id resigned myself to middle age spread. I started with the classic dieting & it was immediately clear that in my normal day to day life I was eating too many calories. After a few weeks & with up & down progress I switched to the 5:2 with a subscription offer & straight away I was losing 1-2lbs a week. Since October I’ve lost 13lb, 18lb overall since using the app. I hit my goal weight just before Christmas, which was an amazing feeling! I’ve varied with the exercise I’ve done & actually most of it has been yoga, so it’s been great to see the weight drop off without having to find the time to go to the gym. The recipes are easy to make & inviting. Thank you Lifesum!!
Developer Response ,
We are very happy to hear that Lifesum has contributed to your healthier lifestyle and we thank you very much for your awesome review!
I love it, but needs improvements
I basically got addicted to the app, I use the free version for now and it literally made me more consistent I drink water and work out and I can see which food is good/ bad and now I have an idea of how many calories the daily products I use have so I quit some of them. But I find it strange, somehow I noticed the calories are changing all of the sudden in some crazy numbers, first it shows my intake over ex. If I have 90 kcal and then it jumps to 600 kcal left (for a snack). At first I thought I’m imagining things but now that I pay attention it happens every day. Please do something about it cause I’m planning to purchase the premium but like this is tricking me to eat more and being a beginner I still don’t know how much I have to eat. I also find it strange that it doesn’t sync with the step counter so I just have to insert everything manually which takes a lot of my time. I downloaded Argus and i can say it really has a lot to offer, many options and possibilities but I found it difficult to put food in so I gave up, otherwise Its way better, if you could do some improvements following their example we will all be happy. Thanks again for helping me get back on track! I will give you 5stars and purchase the meal plan✨I love you guys ❤️
Developer Response ,
We are delighted to hear you enjoy using our app! Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details regarding the issues you are referring to, such as screen shots and phone model, lifesum version etc. We would like to look into this! Thank you!
- Lifesum AB
- 210.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Lifesum
- In-App Purchases
- Lifesum Premium £7.99
- Lifesum Premium £34.99
- Lifesum Premium £16.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.