* It is a simple GO game(13 x 13). It is easy to play. It provides Game Center Network Battle.
* To avoid the argument, App check the dead stones that not be captured after game over.
* The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
* To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below:
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
* The Undo function only for the Computer mode and the 2 Player mode.
* The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
* The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
* The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.
-Fix a alert bug.
-Support for iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be good.
Nice 13x game. But it crashes and you lose game. Please fix!
So putting aside the poor design, poor UI, etc etc, variable level of working functionality, I was looking for a working GO computer player. And I can honestly say that the AI on easy is brutal.
I’m a beginner, so through brute force I’ve gained some understanding of the game and how it plays. I read articles online on how to play so instructions aren’t required.
I’m easy mode, so the main down side is that the computer doesn’t make any mistakes. As far as I can tell. God forbid how it plays on harder levels.
It’s perhaps at this point that some strategic insight or a teacher is needed.
tzar day ur
- CHIA HO KUO
- 36 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © CHIA HO KUO
- In-App Purchases
- Record Function £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.