Create, save and share and publish your sketches and doodles with the Line-us app. If you have Line-us, the internet connected Robot Drawing Arm, have fun drawing them with a real pen on paper.
Draw and write with your finger, an Apple pencil or a stylus. The app has tools to scale, rotate, or even combine multiple drawings to create fun new doodles. There is also a tracing mode that allows you to use a photo as a background so anyone can get started with Line-us.
Create sketchbooks in the Line-us Cloud publish and share them with other users. Send a sketch to say Hello or get together with other creators around the world and share your drawings, doodles and artwork.
We hope you love sketching with Line-us as much as we do.
- Access existing photos from your camera roll for tracing.
- New pen levelling calibration feature to improve drawing quality (in the Pen Height menu).
- Menus now in French if you have your device's language set.
- Minor improvements and bugfixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like it I've got the robot I got it for free because my dad knows one of the people who made it
- DRP London Limited
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © DRP London Ltd. 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.