Linguistics Spotlight is a must-have app for linguistics researchers, students and educators brought to you by Wiley.
This exciting new app gives you the following community features at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime -
• Latest information on key conferences and latest conference tweets
• Latest abstracts for articles and books, including the ability to ‘follow’ your favorite publications
• Latest free Sample Issues for key journals
• Latest Special Issues, including free articles
• Access to a series of Publishing Workshops, in audio and PDF format
• Links to key societies
• Customizable Syllabi Search tool to find syllabi freely available on institutional websites, perfect for generating teaching ideas
• Customizable YouTube search tool to find educational videos
• Customizable search tools for Wiley Online Library
• The ability to bookmark any content you see, email yourself a Reading List and share content via Facebook and Twitter
• The ability to add your own RSS feeds, allowing you to keep track of your favorite sources
Sample Issues updated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice interface seems helpful but poor integration if you have a subscription
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.