Learn Spanish, French, German, Russian, and English with Lingvist – a hyper-efficient vocabulary builder that uses AI to improve your memory.
- Our AI tests your knowledge so you can start exactly at your level
- Improves your vocabulary quickly using spaced repetition
- Learn practical vocabulary (4,000+ words in general courses and additional words in course focuses)
- Flashcards with example sentences created by language specialists
- Native-sounding virtual voice
- Speech recognition for hands-free learning and pronunciation
- Track and measure your progress
- *NEW* Course Wizard: Make a course just for you (available in French and Spanish)
- Personalized customer support
Learn Spanish Vocabulary (both European and Latin American Spanish available!):
- General course: European Spanish – 5,934 words; Latin American Spanish – 5,000 words
- Course focuses: A Holiday in Spain, Football, Business, Colors, The Human Body, Animals, Fruits, Medical Spanish, The Family, Your Home, Clothes, Travel, and Love
- Create your own Spanish course with Course Wizard!
Learn French Vocabulary:
- General course: 5,093 words
- Course focuses: A Weekend in Paris, Environment, Food, Prepositions, Health, New Technologies, Body Parts, The Family, Hobbies, Feelings and Emotions, The Supernatural, Holidays, The Weather, Debating, and Love
- Create your own French course with Course Wizard!
Learn German Vocabulary:
- General course: 5017 words
- Course focuses: Football (Soccer)
Learn Russian Vocabulary:
- General course: 4,462 words
About Course Wizard:
When you add words or a piece of text to Course Wizard, it intelligently creates a course based on your idea, presenting example sentences and stitching together a tailored vocabulary set. That way, you can learn what interests you immediately – and you can share it with friends too.
Our 40+ linguists, scientists, and developers have combined the latest research in machine learning with our industry-leading language courses. Grow your vocabulary and learn a language faster than ever with Lingvist’s cutting-edge tech. Start learning a language today!
To support users from all over the world, Lingvist is available in 11 different languages: English, eesti, Français, русский, Deutsch, Español, Português, 日本語, 简体中文, and 繁體中文.
A subscription to Lingvist Unlimited will give you unlimited access to all learning features.
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged the renewal price during the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
If you upgrade to a subscription before the trial period is up, your remaining trial time will be forfeited and the subscription time will start at the moment of purchase.
** SOCIAL **
Connect with us on:
- Our blog => http://lingvist.com/blog/
- Twitter => https://twitter.com/lingvist
- YouTube => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5jFyOo-AN21kh1dB_aL4g
- LinkedIn => https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3075775/
- Instagram => instagram.com/thelingvist/
- Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/theLingvist
This release makes creating a customized course even easier. Sure, Course Wizard had already made it easy – you could paste in some words or text and see it work its magic, but now you can just take a picture of a text you'd like to learn and watch it do its thing. And trust us, it's quite the thing. A whole course. From a photo of a piece of text. That easy. Doesn't that make for happy learning? It really does.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing for Improving Spanish!!
I have an early intermediate level of Spanish from GCSE and have been looking for something that will help me reach a more advanced level, as most apps out there tend to be more for beginners. And since finding this app my vocab has grown hugely, but the best part is how this app teaches you all the hard grammar of the language but keeps it in context making it easy to learn. Unlike other apps I’ve tried like Duolingo and Memrise they seem to focus solely on vocabulary and most of which isn’t common conversation vocab that you would use daily. But Lingvist has the perfect combination of the most well known vocab and teaches you all the grammar. I don’t normally write reviews for apps but I felt that this app is so underrated and deserves to be more well known by everyone! Also whilst on holiday in Spain I was impressed by how much more I understood the Spanish speakers than the year before and was even complimented by them for my Spanish! Definitely get this app!!! And it’s freee 😁😁
I don’t feel this is a stand-alone language app. It is fabulous for building vocabulary but you really need another app for the basics unless you already know them. It logs the words you already know, so it is especially good if you got going elsewhere as it doesn’t force you to go over and over what you already know. I am using it in conjunction with Duolingo, which I started a few months earlier. My vocabulary is definitely taking off like a rocket and this app has helped me gain confidence. And I always though I was one of those people who couldn’t learn a language. That was before I discovered these apps. Rock on holidays in Spain!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased that you are satisfied. Happy learning!
A big improvement in Language teaching!
As a long time Duolingo user, I have switched after just a few weeks. I have found this App to be much superior. The level of the language taught is higher and more useful in everyday conversation than DL. I opted for the paid version after a about a week and haven’t looked back.
Is it expensive? Not compared to an evening class it isn’t and it is much more convenient. I particularly like the inbuilt grammar section and the ability to review the list of words learnt.
The Challenges section enables one to test comprehension of the learning process and whilst the direct speech input does not work 100% it is good enough to test your pronunciation.
All in all, I’m very happy with my choice.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We are glad you are enjoying learning on our app.
- Lingvist Technologies OU
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Estonian, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Lingvist Technologies OU
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited for 1 month £16.99
- Unlimited for 3 months £34.99
- Unlimited for 12 months £69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.