Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official LinkedIn SlideShare app. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout - new for iOS 8. No time to read now? Save favorites to read later - even offline!
Use the LinkedIn SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout designed just for iOS 8
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!)
- Follow cutting-edge companies like Netflix and NASA, explore keynotes from top conferences, and learn from industry experts who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
LinkedIn SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
Download the LinkedIn SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app
Loving this app as I do beauty therapy I’m getting all the side shows I need and more but I would like to print them off instead of just saving them!
Useful but lacking
In the interest of honesty, I will say, I have only just downloaded the app. I can see how useful it potentially is, and maybe I have missed a feature or done something wrong, but I have already stumbled across multiple presentations where the information is entirely useless without some kind of media other than the slide image. For example, I was disappointed to see that links had been embedded into an original presentation and in the presentation it said to click the images to find more. Upon clicking i found that it was simply an image of the slide and no further media was included.
I don’t understand the reviews
I found the app because I was looking for a book and I just found 4 silly slides from different people (apparently they look Chinese or neighbours). On those slides, there is a link that you supposed to “click” and it takes you to another page where you have to register and of course it will ask for your card details 😂 I don’t understand the point of this app. Obviously this last page is a scam, I read the reviews of one of them called “DonnaPlay” 🤷🏻♀️
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to review the LinkedIn SlideShare app. We'll pass your comments upward to our team here. If there is any additional feedback you'd like to provide, please email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS. Thank you! -JC
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 56.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- SlideShare LLC © 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.