This is Literatu's parent application, allowing parents to keep up with their child's progress in school, every day.
What is Literatu?
Literatu is a formative assessment platform that collects and measures student learning data at the speed of teaching. With data-driven insights, teachers can target their teaching to match student need.
The parent app makes all the classroom data we capture about your children available to you, as it happens.
The free app allows parents to :
* view their children's average in each of their classes, and see whether their performance is on the way up, down or holding steady
* see their best class
* see scores for all past activities
* see what's coming up
Premium features unlock more data:
* Your child's average over time, shown against the class average
* The skills your child needs to focus on
* The ability to create a practice activity for focus skills
* View each activity in detail, and see your child's answers for each question & teacher feedback
We have more features coming soon, so that parents can be completely connected to their child's learning.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.