Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
There's a monster!
Fall in love.
Commit petty crimes.
Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
* iPad Pro support (2nd & 3rd Gen)!!
* UI improvements
* Language is set according to device language on start. You can change the language in the game options.
* Further memory optimisation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Killmonday Games AB
- 1.9 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Killmonday Games AB ©, Little Misfortune 2017 and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of Killmonday Games AB. © All rights rese
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.