The “Little Stories” series is a collection of fairy tales in which your kid plays the main role. It's quite simple – just enter your kid's name and gender into the settings window and enjoy reading fairy tales about your son or daughter.
To make it even cooler, we've added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples. Moreover, you can also make your own audiobooks! Just spend a few minutes to voice-over the story.
Let love and kindness fill your family’s leisure time to make your life and the world around you happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• 600+ pictures
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• 16 exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• Enchanting music accompanies each story
• You can create audiobooks by recording your own voice!
• 1st place in the “Entertainment” category of Rating Runet in 2018!
• 1st place in the “App For Kids” category of Golden App in 2016!
• 3rd place in the “Entertainment” category of Golden App in 2017!
• A Monkey Manners Tale (FREE)
• The Brave Eaglet (FREE)
• The Magic Christmas Tree (FREE)
• A Secret in the Night
• The Sea Lily
• Brighter Than A Star
• Who Is the First?
• The Fruit Kingdom
• The Little Nail’s Adventures
• How To Reach A Star
• A Curious Mouse
• The Union of Three Planets
• True Friendship
• A Stegosaur Story
• A Guest on the Farm
• My Friend the Dolphin
We’d like to tell you more about the process behind creating stories for kids so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into “Little Stories”.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world, but the important thing is that he/she is able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before writing a bedtime story, the author has to read the conditions first. For example, the story may not contain more than 50 scenes (each of which can consist of 146 symbols max.) otherwise the text won’t fit into the app. Once the story has been completed, the next stage can begin.
2) It is now time to create the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual images of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard has been approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it’s important to achieve a perfect fit between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer creates the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: the melody must be soothing and prepare children for a good night’s sleep since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) What’s more, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It’s important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by two professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. This entire process might take anywhere from two to nine months. So, it’s a hard, but interesting, journey!
We continuously add new fairy tales to our collection!
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
• In response to your multiple requests we have introduced a new option – now you can record the Little Stories with your own voice. Yippee!
Open the book, tap the microphone and in just a few minutes you’ll watch a cartoon starring your child, with your personal voiceover.
• Just in case you want to know - the French language has been added!
Please tell us what you think at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Be nice to have a free story for twins. I have twin boys and they LOVE bedtime stories. Do you think this could happen? Brilliant tho and I’d like to keep supporting you. Please try have some stories for twins. THANK YOU
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. We thought about that but decided to keep the concept. Stories for two children are much more complicated and harder to produce. So it should be completely different app.
I love reading these stories with my little ones however, it only allows one book for you to read ( which isn't a good thing ) it's meant to have a range of them for people to read every night to their little ones. Because for instance, when i read a book to my nephew on the first night as I downloaded this app I read it to him and straight away because he enjoyed it so much he asked for another story and I had to come up with something where i can explain my reason as to why I can't read him another one. But apart from that problem the quality, quantity and everything is wonderful thank you!.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Actually we have two free books. Check the very last one about the Christmas tree. And we are also working on the third free book.
Great but expensive
Beautiful stories written with LOVE! Plus really nice that you can use your child’s name in the story ... but you have to pay for each story separately and read it your self .. would be nice with a voice over ...
Developer Response ,
Now you can record stories with your own voice. Please update the app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Diveo Media OU
- 165.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Diveo Media OU
- In-App Purchases
- All Books for Kids £11.99
- Who Is the First? £0.99
- A Curious Mouse £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.