The LMAX Global Trading app delivers complete trading functionality and direct access to the LMAX Exchange central limit order book and additional peer to peer liquidity pools. The app offers all traders tighter spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top-tier banks and proprietary trading firms. It also incorporates vital VWAP, news and economic calendar components via an easy to access menu.
The app is free to download and use with either a live or demo LMAX Global account (register for a free demo account via the app or at www.lmax.com/demo). Download the app now and take advantage of these trading features:
- Access to a wide range of instruments: rolling spot FX, metals, indices, commodities and crypto CFDs
- Up to 15 levels of market depth
Transparent price discovery, no ‘last look’ rejections with strict price/time priority order execution
- 1-click trading, close and cancel or partial close position
- Real-time account status information to manage your positions
- Monitor key markets, with real-time prices, via your own customisable ‘Watchlist’
Trade securely and with ease using touch ID
Real-time account status information
- Account balance
- Open positions
- Working orders
- Trading history
Activity and account notification
- Track market movement and trends using live and historical data
- Interactive charts (zooming/panning)
- Timescale intervals of 1min | 5 min | 15 min | 30 min | 1 hour | 3 hour | 6 hour | 12 hour | 1 day
- Long tap enable/disable detail tooltip
The VWAP component provides live market data for FX, metals and indices, up to 20 levels of market depth, with volume-weighted average prices for all LMAX Global markets.
- Real-time, no ’last look’ VWAP prices for specified order size
- Prices for all LMAX liquidity pools (London LD4, New York NY4 & Tokyo TY3)
Simple switching between instruments and trading venues
The FX News component brings up-to-the minute FX news and market data from around the world. It also delivers daily proprietary FX market research and comes with a global economic calendar built in.
- Global economic news
- Global FX insights with market research, analytics and opinion delivered in audio, video and report format
- Global economic calendar for advanced warning of important economic events
LMAX Global account holders can trade all instruments in real-time (subject to network connectivity) using this app. Demo account holders can simulate actual trading activity with zero risk, making this app the perfect training/learning tool.
Please note: using the trading app may lead to an increased consumption of data.
About LMAX Global:
LMAX Global, part of the LMAX Group, offers brokers and professional access to prices from the LMAX Exchange central limit order book and additional peer to peer liquidity offering tighter spreads on streaming, no last look liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
LMAX Global is a trading name of LMAX Broker Ltd and LMAX Broker Europe Ltd. LMAX Broker Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker and an authorised payment institution (firm reference number 783200) and is a company registered in England and Wales (number 10819525). LMAX Broker Europe Limited (registration number ΗΕ 346613) is authorised and regulated as a broker by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 310/16).
LMAX Global is part of LMAX Group, whose registered address is Yellow Building, 1A Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.
Risk warning and disclaimer:
FX and CFDs are leveraged products that can result in losses exceeding your deposit.
The information in the LMAX Global app is only directed at institutional and professional clients. It is not directed at residents of any jurisdiction where FX trading and/or CFD trading is restricted or prohibited by local laws or regulations.
Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s buggy, I add longs to my position and it says the order has been accepted then I login online and the quantity of my open position has stayed the same, very poor and worrying.
LMAX Mobile Trading App
Absolutely rubbish. Charting is just a ridiculous joke, no heads no tails, you can't do anything with it. It's only good for one thing; and that's to check your already opened position which was taken from the desktop site. One of the worst mobile trading apps out there. Come on LMAX get your act together.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.