"The London Pass app is your essential travel guide to help you make the most of your visit to the city. Take in the view from the top of the Shard, discover London from a hop-on and hop-off bus or enjoy views from the Thames on a sightseeing cruise.
HOW IT WORKS
- Flexibility: How long do you want to spend sightseeing? Buy your pass directly through the app or choose an instant download.
- Scan & go: Effortlessly scan your digital ticket at every attraction. Your pass activates from the first scan.
- Exclusive passholder offers: Gain access to offers, only available to passholders, all within the app.
WHAT'S ON THE APP?
- Plan your trip around 80 London attractions including Tower of London, Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours and Westminster Abbey.
- Build your own itinerary or get some inspiration from our expert recommendations. Add attractions to your favorites list by tapping the heart.
- Buy your pass on the app. Pick from 1,2,3,6 or 10 day pass to suit your travel plans.
- Access exclusive passholder offers across theatre, day trips and more, including Warner Bros Studio Tours - The Making of Harry Potter and Stonehenge.
- Use an interactive map that locates the attractions closest to you
Download for free today"
We've made improvements to the stability of the app so that you can have the best city visit possible!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but need pre booking option.
London Pass is great for seeing over 80 tourist sites in London, which is great however it would be better if you had the option to pre book on London pass App or Site or on the Site attractions to avoid disappointment.
Great initiative, poor app.
The initiative behind the London Pass is great with the savings you can make.
However the app needs some serious improvement and updating.
You can get your passes on there. And that’s about it.
If you click on the ‘map’ button, the app crashes and closes.
You can create an itinerary but that’s it you can create one but add nothing to it. Because there’s nothing to add.
On the ‘Explore’ segment, there’s are currently 2 ‘offers’ available to view on the app. As well as 3 ‘travel updates & tips’ but that’s as much as you’re getting.
There is currently nothing available on the ‘attractions’ segment.
Basically, at present the app is only useful for having your passes on available on your phone. Nothing else.
Too much hassle when you go to the ticket counter by the attractions. Most of them don’t allow to enter(Including Shard),they will ask to book appointment over the website
I would say it is useless
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Leisure Pass Group Limited
- 61.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © The Leisure Pass group Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.