London Pass - City Guide 4+
City guide, savings & maps.
Go City Ltd
"The London Pass app is your essential travel guide to help you make the most of your visit to the city. Take in the view from the top of the Shard, discover London from a hop-on and hop-off bus or enjoy views from the Thames on a sightseeing cruise.
HOW IT WORKS
- Flexibility: How long do you want to spend sightseeing? Buy your pass directly through the app or choose an instant download.
- Scan & go: Effortlessly scan your digital ticket at every attraction. Your pass activates from the first scan.
- Exclusive passholder offers: Gain access to offers, only available to passholders, all within the app.
WHAT'S ON THE APP?
- Plan your trip around 80 London attractions including Tower of London, Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours and Westminster Abbey.
- Build your own itinerary or get some inspiration from our expert recommendations. Add attractions to your favorites list by tapping the heart.
- Buy your pass on the app. Pick from 1,2,3,6 or 10 day pass to suit your travel plans.
- Access exclusive passholder offers across theatre, day trips and more, including Warner Bros Studio Tours - The Making of Harry Potter and Stonehenge.
- Use an interactive map that locates the attractions closest to you
Download for free today"
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but need pre booking option.
London Pass is great for seeing over 80 tourist sites in London, which is great however it would be better if you had the option to pre book on London pass App or Site or on the Site attractions to avoid disappointment.
Restriction of using LondonPass during holiday
London pass is very useful when you travel during weekdays. There is a lot of inconvenience when you use it during holiday. You need to know the tricks otherwise it will spoil your holiday.
1) never take Uber boat during busy hours. You may take 1-2 hours before aboard.
2) traffic condition is very bad during holiday. Bus travel needs more time than expected.
3) some attractives will be closed during holiday such as Westminster Abbey and St Paul Cathedral
4) Shakespeare Globe will be full booking during the whole day. Even arrive before 10:00 (opening time), you may not able to get a guide tour. You can only go to their shop to take a look
Highly suggest using London Pass during weekdays.
Great initiative, poor app.
The initiative behind the London Pass is great with the savings you can make.
However the app needs some serious improvement and updating.
You can get your passes on there. And that’s about it.
If you click on the ‘map’ button, the app crashes and closes.
You can create an itinerary but that’s it you can create one but add nothing to it. Because there’s nothing to add.
On the ‘Explore’ segment, there’s are currently 2 ‘offers’ available to view on the app. As well as 3 ‘travel updates & tips’ but that’s as much as you’re getting.
There is currently nothing available on the ‘attractions’ segment.
Basically, at present the app is only useful for having your passes on available on your phone. Nothing else.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Go City Ltd
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Go City