Lottie Dottie Chicken app is a hub of games, stories and music your kid will love. Enjoy your singalong adventures with Lottie Dottie Chicken.
Full collection of Lottie Dottie Chicken's animated video clips. Yes, our Youtube channel doesn't have all songs. Singalong to classics like "Row, Row, Row your boat" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider". And if you're keen to teach your kid another language, this is the perfect place. Lottie Dottie got four (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French) and more to come!
Lottie Dottie Mini is TV show full of short stories, activities and games neatly packed into 12-minute long episodes. Lottie Dottie and her friends enchant preschoolers, teaching and entertaining with plenty of fun.
Kids will be introduced to musical notes and have a lot of fun with cute animal sounds and spooky Halloween themes.
Tap for a few amusing garments here, add a hilarious hairstyle there and voila, your avatar is ready! Use the virtual version of yourself to send personalised greeting cards.
When it's time to sleep, lullabies will help your little one drift off. Set the timer and then let the songs work their magic. Music gently fades away when the time is up.
PUZZLE AND PAINT
Activities that aim to improve shape recognition and fine motor skills. In colourful puzzles your kid will match the pieces using their fingerprints. To make their masterpiece, kids will pick a colour and point the drawing area to paint.
More than 50 stickers for iMessage. Cute images with Lottie Dottie and her friends to decorate your messages.
• Official app with ALL content from Lottie Dottie Chicken
• More than 350 videos to entertain and educate your little ones
• 5 languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian and French
• Perfect for long trips, waiting rooms and tantrum relief
• Download your favourite songs and watch whenever you want, even when offline
• Child-friendly interface
• Safe and ad-free environment
• KidSAFE Certified
• Watch on TV with your Apple TV
• Buy once and enjoy in all iOS devices
While the app is free to use, a subscription gives you full access and the ability to watch videos offline.
• Lottie Dottie Chicken Official app has a subscription service that offers full and unlimited access to the app's videos, episodes, activities, seasons and any new updates!
• Without a subscription or an expired subscription users have access to limited content and current season activities only
• Subscriptions are renewed once a year or quarterly, according to the chosen subscription
• Payment is charged from your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed
• Your subscription is renewed automatically unless you disable automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Your next payment will be charged 24 hours before the end of the current billing period, which can be once a year or quarterly, according to your subscription
• To manage your subscription or disable automatic renewal, open your user settings page on iTunes after your purchase
• The cost of the current subscription cannot be refunded, and service cannot be stopped in the middle of a billing period
• Any free trial, as applicable, will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased
If you have any further questions, please contact us at https://01digital.zendesk.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Created by Bromélia Filminhos
Published by 01 Digital
• Bug fixes on video player
Ratings and Reviews
My soon loves it!
I'm Brazilian and live in London as I want to my son learn Portuguese I heard about a galinha pintadinha a big success with the kids in Brazil, my 1 year old baby loves it!! Sometimes it's the only thing that makes him stop crying so a good helper! It's really cute and interactive!
Not able to use subscription on family sharing. What a joke
The kids like the app so I bought the one time subscription which doesn’t come cheap but was willing to pay for to have it for them. Just to download it then on the kids ipads and realise I can’t have the full access I paid for on their accounts linked to my account. Because the app is free but apparently the subscription is individual not available for family sharing. What a rip off. Very disappointed as can only use the subcription on my account which they have no access to! I don’t give them my account so they don’t go through my personal stuff and delete or do other silly things and so made different IDs for them which I can also monitor. I have other subscriptions which I can use on family sharing but this one doesn’t do that! That is why 1 star only! Useless!!! I also got an email saying once bought and watched something you can’t get your money back. And yes I did watch something already so over £20 went in the bin! Apple is refusing to refund. Will most probably contact consumer helpline as I was not made aware that subscription is not available on family sharing like netflix or other apps.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Unfortunately, as stated in this post (What you can share: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203046), subscriptions are not eligible for Family Sharing. Nevertheless you can share your subscription in up to 5 devices. Just sign in with the Apple ID that made the purchase, download the app and restore purchases at Options menu within the app. If you want a refund, please follow the instructions: 1) Open a browser and go to reportaproblem.apple.com; 2) Enter your Apple ID and password; 3) Find the app, then click the Report a Problem button; 4) Click the Choose Problem menu and choose "Meant to purchase a different item"; 5) Provide a brief description, then click Submit. You should hear back from Apple quickly.
Gosto muito desse app. Moro na Inglaterra e tenho uma filha de 4 anos que adora a Galinha Pintadinha. Eu não gostei que o novo update reconhece que estou na Inglaterra e automaticamente seleciona "inglês" como idioma. As músicas da Galinha Pintadinha eram, e ainda são, a única ligação com o Brasil e Português pra minha filha. Aposto que tem outros pais na mesma situação. Enquanto eu entendo que como empresa vcs queiram expandir e invadir o mercado internacional, eu gostaria que o app tivesse a opção de permanecer no português como língua principal. Minha filha não precisa aprender inglês. Ela precisa aprender português. Por favor, coloquem uma opção onde os pais possam escolher qual a língua em que eles querem que os filhos escutem as músicas. Minha escolha vai ser sempre português.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZERO UM DIGITAL US CORP
- 476.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Bromélia Produções LTDA
- In-App Purchases
- Coletânea Completa - Português £8.99
- Yearly Subscription £13.99
- Coletânea 3 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.