Unlock the full power of your Love2shop account with the Love2shop app. With all the functionality available on love2shop.co.uk you will be able to fully manage your Love2shop account. Use geo-location to find the nearest redeemer, check your balance, top-up cards at a discount*, swap for other products including Virtual Mastercard* and e-Gift Cards* and gain access to a wealth of exclusive features and offers. *if available depending on card type.
The Love2shop App - Features and Benefits
• Where to spend - Check out the latest redeemer lists and use geo-location to find your nearest store
• Top up your card at a discount*
• Check your balance and transaction history
• Exchange for a Virtual Mastercard to shop online at a wide choice of retailers*
• Exchange for e-Gift Cards*
• Buy discounted gift cards and vouchers*
• Order discounted-load supermarket cards*
• Access to exclusive offers*
• Register for SMS balance alerts
• Keep your cards secure – suspend if lost or stolen
• Get help, advice and terms & conditions
• Works for all flexecash cards and Mastercards issued by Park Card Services Limited
*if available depending on card type.
Love2shop is the UK’s No. 1 multi-retail gift card and is accepted at a huge number of high street stores and attractions across the UK, making it the perfect gift for those who love to shop!
The Love2shop app brings all the joy of shopping into the palm of your hands.
Thanks for using the Love2shop App!
As ever, we’re always listening to your feedback and looking for ways to make the Love2shop App even better.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Transactions Take Ages to Update
The app doesn’t update transactions regularly - not sure how long its supposed to take, but sometimes can take more than 3 days, especially with the pre-paid mastercard.
When checking the current balance, I sometimes think I have more than actually available. I end up having to calculate what I have spent to work out my balance which defeats the purpose of the app.
It can also take a while to log in 😕
Missing key features
The app is great for checking your balance and finding nearby stores that accept the card but there are some key features missing. There should be an option to use your phone and Apple Watch to make transactions. Having to carry a physical card (with a magnetic strip, no less!) seems very outdated, not to mention the fact that it’s the least safe and secure method of payment.
This is a quite poor looking app for something that can be really important during a busy shopping period like christmas. There are errors with being able to log in and check balances when it should work smoother and be easy to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.