Loyalty Pro provide some of the UK’s leading interactive reward & loyalty schemes, with over £100million in attributable sales and almost 300,000 cards in use.
This community app enables you to receive, track and redeem vouchers (both offer based and monetary) at multiple independent stores within your postcode. Support your local businesses and revitalise your high street!
A new release of the app has been made available with features useful to assist anybody looking for goods or services in the CH postcode areas of Cheshire. The app now shows has a listing for hundreds of businesses across the CH region, with Traders able to add and update their free listing with their current status and offers, allowing app users to see, at a glance, which businesses are open, and what services they are able to offer.
The directory and map now have a traffic light system to show which businesses are currently open:-
Green = Premises are open for customer visits
Amber = Restricted service (with details viewable)
Red = Closed until further notice
- Map and directory of local businesses
- Trader listings showing status, offers (including Pay-It-Forward vouchers) and a link to Trader's website
- Offers directory showing all special offers based on your current location
- Search feature allowing you to look for an open business of the type you require
- Messages about your favourite stores with their latest offers, deals and promotions
- Account settings for you to change your personal details
Brand new functions have been added -
1.View the menu of any business who have uploaded one, on your phone direct from the app. No need to handle anything!
2. Scan the QR code at any participating venue and read their menu instantly
3. Integrated links to One-Chester Facebook for the social side, Chester cycling, and Cheshire live.
4. A feature to enable you to filter the map and directory to view just one sector, for example to locate all the pharmacies and find the nearest open one.
5. Smoother, faster maps to better handle the large number of businesses, points of interest, toilet locations and food banks that we have added.
6. View a business and open their location in Apple maps for easy navigation
7. Users are now able to set their own passwords on the Contact Details screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.