**Sixes are what you really need.
**Ludo is a fun yet simple dice based board game that can be played by a minimum of two and up to four players.
**Each player has four tokens and each token is initially housed & cannot move. You must roll the dice & get a sixer to get the token out of house.
**In every subsequent turn, you can move that token same amount has shown by dice.
** The game originally originated from the traditional Indian game Pachisi. It has different variations all over the world with minor differences in rules.
- Pick your favorite token/house color.
- Totally different two player, three player & four player themes
- Play against human or against the computer AI
- Up to 4 players
- No inApp Purchases - Totally Unlocked & Free
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
fix crash point.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Sofwen HB, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sofwen HB
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Sofwen Studio
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.