The APP is used to monitor solar and energy storage system status, running data and events.
The APP is used to monitor solar and energy storage system status, running data and events. Make customer can get information of their plant anytime anywhere. Lots of functions can also be set by the APP accroding to customers requirments and local law.
Suppor languages: Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Ratings and Reviews
A Start but Should be Better
After almost 6 months use I am now understanding what I can and can’t do with this app. There are a number of features which are ‘found’ (eg pinch and stretch to zoom) but the instructions could be much better.
The remote connect logs a reading every 3 mins or so. Pulling down on the lower half of the screen refreshes but only to the last point logged. I now use the ‘back’ selection which takes me to the choose plant screen. Next time I bring up the app, I am logged in and simply select my controller to view the data.
To be more useful, the app should allow time start/end points to show - currently early morning is fine with limited slots but later in the day the only way to view is to zoom (stretch with your fingers) but this gets lost on the next refresh.
It should also allow an upper and lower power view so that consumption spikes do not ‘drown out’ data of interest.
So as I said to begin with, it’s a start ( and needed to maintain the controller ) but it needs improvement
- After leaving the app and coming back to it hours later I have to force quit it as the refresh doesn’t work and just shows the data it last showed me hours earlier
- The historic Data is extremely minimal, press and hold on the graph and you get a Red Cross over it but no info about where you’re dragging it. Please add temperature, SOC history, and if possible combined for both inverters on one graph.
- Have to press “read all” to get the inverter data - why not just read it when I go into settings?
Good when you know how
This app works fine for controlling the system (charge time and charge rate etc) and the data logging is very useful as it allows me to check that charging is happening when it should, and that my heat pump is coming on at the right time and that my PV is working ok. When you open the app, you have to log out and log in again for data to be refreshed, which is a minor annoyance. The system will be much more useful when charging can be controlled by IFTT (If This Then That) so it can respond to information from Agile Octopus, and I hope this will become available soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jin Wang
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SHENZHEN LUX POWER Technology Co., Ltd