*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Mac|Life is the ultimate magazine about all things Apple. Mac|Life is authoritative, ahead of the curve, and endlessly entertaining.
And it’s the only Apple information source whose mission, voice, and visual aesthetic harmonize with the design and direction of Apple products themselves.
Written for both new and veteran users, Mac|Life provides exclusive, authoritative information and advice for readers who want to get the most out of their Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV, as well as third-party hardware, software, and services.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £23.99 / $24.99 / €27.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the ground hog day equivalent for apps. I don't subscribe, but buy the ones i want. Everyday i restore my purchases and down load the issue i'm reading, then the next day I find that all issues have uninstalled themselves and I have to restore my purchases again to re-download the issues. If only i had enough time free to read a whole issue in one go. Such fun
App is massively frustrating.
This app is just rubbish - I’m thoroughly tired of it ‘queuing’ a download to completely hang. Can’t cancel it, can’t continue it. Only option is to delete the app (and the issues) and re-download and start again.
Sort it out you muppets!
I subscribed, however it only let me have one issue despite my paying a reoccuring charge. As in, i paid for the next issue and yet couldnt access it (was asked to pay again). Support on the matter seemed pretty lacking, (what looked like a useful contact email address just gave me an autoresponse pointing to an unhelpful faq page) but I wont kick up a fuss because frankley I dont want to read it anyway. Magazine content was dated, brief, and some of it was written with a horribly annoying egotistical/arrogant tone. Some of it read more like the childish rants of teenage fanboys on a web forum than the work of career journalists. Based on the issue i read, I would avoid even if it were free. Many free tech blogs are more current, offer more detail and are ironically more well written. I'm not sure what you're paying for here, besides a lot of ads.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Mac|Life Subscriptions £0.79
- Mac|Life Subscriptions £6.99
- Mac|Life Subscriptions £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.